Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have we established if she has actually moved out of the “crappy bungalow” ?

Reactions: 14
"only really dipping in and out of social media"; immediately posts a pic of her breakfast and answers questions about it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Reminiscence Jack gets on my nerves MORE THAN ANYTHING.
I wish someone would ask if she remembers when Sarfend was all fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's definitely that person who doesn't listen when someone else is talking. Just waiting for them to stop so she can talk about herself.

ETA naughty number in a taxi is cringing me inside out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I don’t get why she’d be working in a crappy provincial nightclub while at the same time working a 24/7 shift rota in a £27k job with the fire service? Wiki says fire service was 2007-11 (below) so the entire time she was also doing club shifts?

How was it financially necessary? But also how did she fit it in, because every emergency shift worker I know works on patterns which mean they’re never available weekly, you know? I can only assume she was an extremely casual cash-in-hand for nights when they were truly desperate. That, or *deploy Jimmy Nail*

BTW - New York New York?! In the twenty-first century?!?! duck off. No wonder she’s such a tragic, prematurely middle-aged weirdo.

4AE98D1C-F489-4B86-954C-859CE1D3FC47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Reminiscence Jack gets on my nerves MORE THAN ANYTHING.
I wish someone would ask if she remembers when Sarfend was all fields.
She's one of those that starts giving unsolicited advice to younger women on what it's like to be old at 00:01 on her 30th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 45
cab drivers don't let you "squish a naughty number" in you berk. it's not worth the potential loss of their licence. it was a minibus, wasn't it? if, indeed, you were there at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.