Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not in recovery so forgive me if I’m totally ignorant, but isn’t the entire point of AA/NA the fact that it incorporates people from all walks of life to show that the problem, and also the solution, is pretty much universal?

I don’t see how that can work when it’s a homogeneous group of media wanker types in some kind of narcissistic circle jerk.
One of the first lines when you attend a meeting is “listen for the similarities not the differences”. She’s so sick in the head I don’t even want to go into details, no one has a sponsor with 1:1 life experience as no one has mates like that either? It just doesn’t exist

This is ego, she doesn’t want to attend a meeting and speak to the common folk about their head neighbour or parking tickets, oh NO Jackie must hear about how hard it is being the only sober pixie in the Groucho or not getting DKL renewed. What a load of bollocks!!

Also self indulgent time but she’s missing out. I love randomly seeing my AA frandz out and about, it used to mortify me when an old bloke would say hello if I was with “real world” friends, but they’re the people that get you well and will always be up for a chat. Small minded tit tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 93
will she dm this person? no, she will not

View attachment 511160
My fear is that she’ll be motivated enough to initially DM people, act like it’s the greatest idea ever and then in a couple of days (or less) completely drop it and them with no further mentions, making people worry that she didn’t think they met the cut or weren’t worthy enough or whatever. Which is a pretty tit thing to do to vulnerable people.

ETA: or people in general, but she’s targeting this time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Fraus and herren, new comer to the threads here, can I ask who or what the "Viggles" are? There's so much drama to digest on these 170 pages and I haven't found an answer to that yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My fear is that she’ll be motivated enough to initially DM people, act like it’s the greatest idea ever and then in a couple of days (or less) completely drop it and them with no further mentions, making people worry that she didn’t think they met the cut or weren’t worthy enough or whatever. Which is a pretty tit thing to do to vulnerable people.
This is a serious problem she seems to exhibit. She effectively uses people until she doesn't find a worth in them anymore.

This call for her own cabal is screaming to my cynical self that she wants a new story in the papers about being trolled etc etc. That's why she's only fishing for media types. She doesn't want to help anyone but her own pockets.

This is why there's 173 threads on you, Jack, it's because you're not the nicest of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Fraus and herren, new comer to the threads here, can I ask who or what the "Viggles" are? There's so much drama to digest on these 170 pages and I haven't found an answer to that yet 😂
It’s a nickname for the vegan squiggles who commented on Linda McCartney’s instagram. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They are squiggles who are vegan

Reactions: 22
If she'll take it as serious as her Patreon, the recipes she promises to put on her blog or all those books she supposedly is writing......then, no.
I hadn't thought of it that way. I imagine it won't be a place for mutual support either, she
would most likely get bored pretty quickly if the conversation isn't about her problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yup, she's turned people commenting on her very heavy breathing during videos and lives into 'people don't want me to breathe'. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recovering Alcoholic Jack really pisses me off so I am going to try to ignore it. It’s as fake as her working class background, consultant extraordinaire, and professional experience in real kitchens.

I have a soft spot for Tom Kerridge - I find him very engaging and enthusiastic. I also admire his journey with his weight loss and his admission of relying too much on the beer himself. I didn’t know he had a relatively poor background but I am not surprised. Proper cheffing is one of the few careers a hardworking person with little academic leaning can really excel at. It makes more sense now, his partnering with Marcus. it’s no surprise really, that Jack hasn’t, and never will be part of that team, with her being a middle class, lazy, appropriating grifter.

PS. I also have a face. And, Jack....I was a fan. I put my money in your pocket. If I could ask for it back, I would. It’s on you, entirely, that I are here. I am not a troll. Or a bully. I see you ripping folk off and it boils my piss enough to be here and rant!
Cancel your Patreon and see the numbers here drop, if you’re that bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Like there are sooooo many people in media in recovery but it’s taken until April 2021 for Mack Jonroe to come up with the idea they need their own WhatsApp support group. Someone needs to tell her. She’s so dangerous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she knows deep down what she’s proposing is a bad idea, its why she randomly drags us into it, as a way of deflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
FFS.
why can she not do ANYTHING without broadcasting it to the world.
deal with your stuff discreetly and with a modicum of dignity.

Sorry, forgot we are
Talking about our Jackie. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought her word salad phrases had a certain rhythm and I've just realised what it is - unfinished haiku!

Nudge hiss erosion
Satiate bullying gits
Tilted pan shuffle

Anyway, it goes without saying that her support group idea is going to be a total disaster. She wishes she had a cabal but will her cabal have hats? Didn't think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She already has a canal of her own with round robot heads and Brenda and vampire squiggle and people who like lard, what’s her problem?
None of her canal are funny but she’s not funny so she wouldn’t notice

• Haha
Reactions: 56
@HotesTilaire I just launched Susan off my lap laughing at your last sentence, haha. She's not funny so she wouldn't notice, oh mercy.

ETA anyone who is wondering who the duck is Susan it's my cat's nickname. Not a child or dusty Polish Aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Recovering Alcoholic Jack really pisses me off so I am going to try to ignore it. It’s as fake as her working class background, consultant extraordinaire, and professional experience in real kitchens.

I have a soft spot for Tom Kerridge - I find him very engaging and enthusiastic. I also admire his journey with his weight loss and his admission of relying too much on the beer himself. I didn’t know he had a relatively poor background but I am not surprised. Proper cheffing is one of the few careers a hardworking person with little academic leaning can really excel at. It makes more sense now, his partnering with Marcus. it’s no surprise really, that Jack hasn’t, and never will be part of that team, with her being a middle class, lazy, appropriating grifter.

PS. I also have a face. And, Jack....I was a fan. I put my money in your pocket. If I could ask for it back, I would. It’s on you, entirely, that I are here. I am not a troll. Or a bully. I see you ripping folk off and it boils my piss enough to be here and rant!
Cancel your Patreon and see the numbers here drop, if you’re that bothered.
His episode of Desert Island Discs is brilliant, he had a tough start in life but is really humble and has worked hard to get where he is....unlike Jack!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.