Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must have been too busy making slop for Del Monte, I guess.

Incidentally, according to Wikipedia:

Kerridge, whose parents divorced when he was eleven, was the elder of two brothers. His mother held down several jobs while moving the now single-parent family around several housing estates in Gloucester.[3] He attended Saintbridge Secondary School in the city,[4] and began cooking for himself and his younger brother after school while his mother was at work.

So if she DOES start flailing like she did with That Man, it'll be pretty easy to dismiss her.
Tom Kerridge may have grown up working class, but is he:
  • Lesbian?
  • Non-binary?
  • Autistic?
  • Female?
  • ADHD?
  • Arthritis sufferer?
  • Pescetarian? (90%)
  • Single mum?
  • Poverty and food bank survivor?
Anyway, and Jack's mind, she's working class too. Plenty of victimhood points that Jack can still throw against him!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It's too hot for soup, may I have just a slice of Wensleydale? Should be ok in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw this in a Facebook group for the Archers that I'm in, earlier today.
Screenshot_20210402-112052.jpg

Made me think of the poor fishos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Thanks to @Falkor for the thread title nomination and @Pocahontas for the thread itself. Previous threads have had a lot worse prizes than pickle juice and 'lemon' 'drizzle' 'cake' so I feel we really did win out there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks Poca for the new thread! Dipping in and out but a happy little paperclip this weekend 🙂

Yay for Easter hats!

'it looks like you're trying to celebrate Easter etc etc' 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just in case she stays off Twitter for the next hour, I would like to remind you, on behalf of Jack:

92A749C6-DB95-430B-9979-8226CCE6A593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I really want some of those fake Jaffa cakes. Could someone pop some in a metallic padded envelope for me, sure they won’t get smashed to dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what? so all the crispy edges I assumed were burnt egg were actually burnt cheese?!
pie jesu!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I had to leave thread #31 after about 30 pages. I felt like I was intruding on something! Second hand embarrassment kicking in again I think. I did enjoy the ice lolly chat though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.