Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone, just popping in to say I’m 36 and a half and I found my first grey hair last year on July 18th. It was thick and white and wiry and I yanked the bastard straight out.

Was just gonna say this!!
I was told by my hairdresser when I discovered first grey hair, that if you pull the grey ones out they grow back stronger. Don’t know whether it’s true🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@MancBee you handsome devil! Glad you also had the strength not to do a Jack and claim that you are a famous chef, actually, and you could make much better slop than the hospital kitchen. I know people who went a bit loo-laa after coming round from anaesthetic - temporarily, thankfully, but my gran-aunt's belief that all the doctors and nurses were in the KGB was very entertaining!
Ha I came round once quietly singing the Strictly theme tune 🤦‍♀️. Preferable to the person meowing in recovery another time I came round from an op.

Does the passing of this full moon mean we’re now on countdown again to next chaos?! Is this the first time she’s missed a full moon chaos? Give us some slop Jack please!!!

Oh my I just looked up when it is....it’s a pink moon!

D5F0A25B-3713-4554-92E8-4DC59D6293CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do we think she ever just comes down after her manic tweeting high and wonders why the duck she’s said what she did?

Not the serious stuff, or the stuff that’s hard to prove without being a Forensic Frau, but stuff like dying her hair, GoHenry fiasco and her many “didn’t happen” anecdotes that are so patently obviously untrue? Or does she actually believe all the tit she spouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can not watch Masterchef because of Gregg. He makes my flesh creep. There's something about him that I feel isn't right. An exposé would not come as a surprise to me.
We call him “Greg the egg” in our house. We also play the game of trying to spot the two presenters in the same shot. Apparently they don’t get on and don’t like being in the same shot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
We call him “Greg the egg” in our house. We also play the game of trying to spot the two presenters in the same shot. Apparently they don’t get on and don’t like being in the same shot.
You've missed a 'g' dear heart. Our gurning greengrocer is quite precious about his extra g.

Perhaps 1gJack has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
OT but someone just liked one of my posts from thread 24 :LOL: do we need to replace grunking with another name? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I never understood how gregg got that job, he is an AWFUL presenter, just shouts and has such a limited vocab for describing food

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was thinking it could be a cover-up because they've only posted some avocado slices in a box - couldn't see the kitchen but it's an interesting development...
Funny enough last I looked at notjack the pic showed a tiny catering size flora vegan which I thought was odd, being in a hotel might explain that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.