Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood how gregg got that job, he is an AWFUL presenter, just shouts and has such a limited vocab for describing food
My favourite was on the professional Masterchef programme and for the finals they went to a 3 Michelin star restaurant. They were eating some FANCY beef dish (marinaded for 39101 days next to a river with a pH of 7.101 and then cooked for 10.29 seconds in a rare Mongolian pan kind of vibes) and Greg(g) loudly proclaimed it tasted just like corned beef 🤣

On topic: imagine Jack on Masterchef Professionals OR Amateur. I would actually pay to see that...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My favourite was on the professional Masterchef programme and for the finals they went to a 3 Michelin star restaurant. They were eating some FANCY beef dish (marinaded for 39101 days next to a river with a pH of 7.101 and then cooked for 10.29 seconds in a rare Mongolian pan kind of vibes) and Greg(g) loudly proclaimed it tasted just like corned beef 🤣

On topic: imagine Jack on Masterchef Professionals OR Amateur. I would actually pay to see that...
Imagine all that money to mimic something that comes from a tin :LOL: would love to see her on bakeoff, I can only imagine the "maveric" combinations she would come up with :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why her foodbank donation was labelled with her name??
Anyway, found this, not sure if someone here linked it but it's a wild ride (old article)

Eta : this too https://web.archive.org/web/2015110...ldnt-believe-what-they-write-about-me-either/
From the article ......

"today she looks like the most beautiful boy or is it that she is a very beautiful androgynous girl"
Nope, she looks 100% woman. I would never mistake her for male.

"Monroe has starred in a music video"
Nope, Monroe had a very minor bit part as an extra in a music video.

"There are a few high end clothing brands wanting to attach themselves to her"
Nope, that never happened.

"As far back as I can remember I walked around with a sock in my pants"
As far back as I can remember I walked around in my mum's high heels, did knitting and cross stich. At the same time I loved going on my dad's motor bike and had a passion for engineering and architecture....so bloody what. I am more non binary than that charlatan.

"she is musical with a beautiful voice...and once busked with Billy Bragg"
Nope, she has a horrible voice, and made a complete dick of herself attempting to sing with BB, we have seen the video evidence.

"she has had three very terrifying episodes involving her heart in which she has, at least once, been hospitalised."
At least once been hospitalised. She doesn't know how many times? Doesn't know the diagnosis?

I could go on and on ripping the whole article apart. How did she get away with it, and how does she keep getting away with it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
From the article ......

"today she looks like the most beautiful boy or is it that she is a very beautiful androgynous girl"
Nope, she looks 100% woman. I would never mistake her for male.

"Monroe has starred in a music video"
Nope, Monroe had a very minor bit part as an extra in a music video.

"There are a few high end clothing brands wanting to attach themselves to her"
Nope, that never happened.

"As far back as I can remember I walked around with a sock in my pants"
As far back as I can remember I walked around in my mum's high heels, did knitting and cross stich. At the same time I loved going on my dad's motor bike and had a passion for engineering and architecture....so bloody what. I am more non binary than that charlatan.

"she is musical with a beautiful voice...and once busked with Billy Bragg"
Nope, she has a horrible voice, and made a complete dick of herself attempting to sing with BB, we have seen the video evidence.

"she has had three very terrifying episodes involving her heart in which she has, at least once, been hospitalised."
At least once been hospitalised. She doesn't know how many times? Doesn't know the diagnosis?

I could go on and on ripping the whole article apart. How did she get away with it, and how does she keep getting away with it?
this is how she gets away with her lies, so many journalists now are just lazy and cba to do proper research in these kind of articles imo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But that’s not true - hasn’t she shown us a picture of her shower with the bottle of special shampoo that she labelled herself 🤔
Yeah. She could have stopped using shampoo since then but she won't have. She's never mentioned it and she absolutely would have posted about it on Twitter.

Reactions: 26
ugh everything has to be some kind of drama, why the hell would you get your young son to dye your hair when you can do it yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This lady is getting all up in Jack's ideas-for-crowdfunding-a-house-deposit niche! Haven't squiggled her as she's a blue ticker with 100k+ followers.
Is this not a terrible idea, unless you have several thousand friends?! Or a few very rich ones I suppose...
Screenshot_20210330-161246~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ahhh good old shed times.

Jack, don’t come to Scotland, at least not yet. We’ve been advised to ‘Stay Local’ soon, and a sleeper and Dishoom in Edinburgh? That ain’t it!

4C909E1D-89FB-4718-9A2D-0925D5FC6ADA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.