Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh, thanks. I really fancied MCM's Cooper Zarse, but that wasn't mine. Turns out I'm his half-Bulgarian cousin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Type it out in word or whatever, copy and paste, or grovel to Harry
I’m just on my phone and have had a couple of brambles so I’ll wait TIL I’m more sober! (Or maybe grovel)
I almost hope there isn’t a chaos so I actually do some household chores tomorrow.

just a note if u are reading this Jack- the clocks go forward overnight so if you have any deadlines act accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've taken a cringy fangirl selfie with him and I was surprised by the lack of height!

AFAIK he cleaned himself up a good few years ago and has stayed that way. I speak only with the authority of, ahem, a special interest in his career. And his face.

Edit:
View attachment 502243

Probably the most attractive person I've ever met.
My friend's sister did antenatal classes and became pretty friendly with his wife - apparently she's absolutely lovely. Didn't take friend's sis up on the offer for an evening out with their other halves though, much to her disappointment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh no, fear not, no 🔺️ from me. I am a neighbour further up in Wales xx
ohhh! Noswaith dda! (had to Google 🔺) 🥰🐉💫

Oh dear... Just went on the first ever JM thread. What fun! Do you remember the Barclays card that got SWALLOWED but then it turned out to only be STUCK? She could still see it! PMSL

omg imagine if it was the Go Henry card and it got swallowed because of security related issues 🤫😂

And this, too... can't believe I was so blind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m just on my phone and have had a couple of brambles so I’ll wait TIL I’m more sober! (Or maybe grovel)
I almost hope there isn’t a chaos so I actually do some household chores tomorrow.

just a note if u are reading this Jack- the clocks go forward overnight so if you have any deadlines act accordingly.
Deadlines? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll just need to figure out if she’ll sleep in til 10 or 12

Mary Poppins is a cheeky cow, they should have declared that horror as a #gifted #ad. Sadly for Poppins no one’s so much as buying Jack’s £6 book so she’s vastly over estimated her influence 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s bloody genius!!! Obviously not belting someone with a snooker ball filled sock, but the quick thinking!
It's a known weapon going back years. Has nobody seen the film Scum?
Grunking here so probably find out soon everyone has seen Scum...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Deadlines? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll just need to figure out if she’ll sleep in til 10 or 12

Mary Poppins is a cheeky cow, they should have declared that horror as a #gifted #ad. Sadly for Poppins no one’s so much as buying Jack’s £6 book so she’s vastly over estimated her influence 😬
I haven't. But I bed he loved playing in 'Legend' 😬
As a young pup I was fascinated by gangsters and prison stories, the krays were one of my favourite subjects , the Tom Hardy remake was brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As a young pup I was fascinated by gangsters and prison stories, the krays were one of my favourite subjects , the Tom Hardy remake was brilliant

I never recognise Tom Hardy, so much so that when I watched that Krays film I googled who was playing the one with glasses. No lie. My head will just not remember his face!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Oh dear... Just went on the first ever JM thread. What fun! Do you remember the Barclays card that got SWALLOWED but then it turned out to only be STUCK? She could still see it! PMSL

omg imagine if it was the Go Henry card and it got swallowed because of security related issues 🤫😂

Implying she earned not ONE penny in the last seven years. Not one! But enough pennies to pay herself a living wage and pay a pair of hands for some admin work. But ALL FOR FREE. For some money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

What an utter bleep she is

E6CB5E81-EB64-47C3-BBF6-790AEAC063CD.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.