Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest when he'd having an outburst always likes to shout "NEVER" always makes me chuckle.
I’m going to teach my future offspring to talk in “Jack pretending to be Norn Irish on Twitter” and see if my family catch on.

Like herself, they’ll be half English and living in England so I feel the battle may be lost.

ETA JACKS NOT HALF ENGLISH IS SHE?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Instead of waiting to be asked to work, why is she not building her own bleeping brand? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, if she really loved food/cooking, and truly wanted to help people in food poverty, she should be rustling up dishes in little vlogs daily and sourcing what's on offer in supermarkets and/or in season, and making dishes up with them. She should be using her platform to spread useful info on resources and schemes to help make ends meet or access benefits/food banks. She would show compassion and humility.

But nope. Jack is on another shill. She is so arrogant in herself that she cannot fathom why she doesn't have her own TV show, why she has 171 pages of mendacious haus Fraus trolling her, why no one calls back. She's the epitome of a SM junkie. She keeps herself in the bubble of an echo chamber to ensure she isn't disagreed with. Anyone who does is an evil troll and blocked.

She's a freaking hot mess. Just like her sloppy food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Instead of waiting to be asked to work, why is she not building her own bleeping brand? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, if she really loved food/cooking, and truly wanted to help people in food poverty, she should be rustling up dishes in little vlogs daily and sourcing what's on offer in supermarkets and/or in season, and making dishes up with them. She should be using her platform to spread useful info on resources and schemes to help make ends meet or access benefits/food banks. She would show compassion and humility.

But nope. Jack is on another shill. She is so arrogant in herself that she cannot fathom why she doesn't have her own TV show, why she has 171 pages of mendacious haus Fraus trolling her, why no one calls back. She's the epitome of a SM junkie. She keeps herself in the bubble of an echo chamber to ensure she isn't disagreed with. Anyone who does is an evil troll and blocked.

She's a freaking hot mess. Just like her sloppy food.
She can’t build her brand because she doesn’t even know if she’s left or right most days. Her branding is literal CHAOS TM

EDIT AGAAAAIN BUT COPYRIGHT TO MEEEE JACKIE. Soz! Don’t be stealing my ideas now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I like the arse pic as a miniature chaos. It's giving me a chance to stretch before the monumental chaos marathon that is surely brewing. How incredible is it that her arse cured her of being #ActuallyAutistic as well? I'm probably alone in saying if there was a cure I'd take it but if it's her backside I think I will pass, Thankyou x.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She can’t build her brand because she doesn’t even know if she’s left or right most days. Her branding is literal CHAOS TM
She could bleeping make that her brand if she actually pulled up her bootstraps. Single mum 'Chaos Cooking' on a budget, that could actually work in a way. Frazzled with trying to do it all, small kitchen with limited time and resources, and boom. You've got yourself an authentic angle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The fabric of those green trousers 🥴 Looks the kind that your hands would get stuck on when you touched them.
I thought Disney were pretty big on getting tit show impersonators done for copyright infringement? She’s far too old for being a Mary Poppins!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fabric of those green trousers 🥴 Looks the kind that your hands would get stuck on when you touched them.
I thought Disney were pretty big on getting tit show impersonators done for copyright infringement? She’s far too old for being a Mary Poppins!
I think she's more of the 'Mary Poppins' character that certain MP's and minor aristocrats like to spank them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She could bleeping make that her brand if she actually pulled up her bootstraps. Single mum 'Chaos Cooking' on a budget, that could actually work in a way. Frazzled with trying to do it all, small kitchen with limited time and resources, and boom. You've got yourself an authentic angle.
SHAN’T SHARE.
THIS WAS LITERALLY MY IDEA.
I AM THE FOUNDER.
ME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s SO frustrating because there is such potential in the brand that she claims to be. Especially with everything that’s happened over the last year loads of people would benefit from cheap, easy and quick to prepare recipes, using things that you would find at your local supermarket or B+M or wherever.
Would probably be way less stressful to our Jackie if she actually like did the stuff, rather than spend all this time bitching at people and raging against the machine by tweeting and deleting.

• Heart
Someone gave me a gorgeous pink T shirt with the words "Chaos Cooking" on it, years ago. It was a size 6, and I am at least twice that. It was obviously meant to be flattering ("oh you so smol!")....but it was annoyingly wasteful.

I still have it tho...🙄😑😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s SO frustrating because there is such potential in the brand that she claims to be. Especially with everything that’s happened over the last year loads of people would benefit from cheap, easy and quick to prepare recipes, using things that you would find at your local supermarket or B+M or wherever.
Would probably be way less stressful to our Jackie if she actually like did the stuff, rather than spend all this time bitching at people and raging against the machine by tweeting and deleting.
So many hours wasted on Twitter engaging with blue ticks and creating trouble for herself, and not enough hours spent doing good quality work that would pay off in the long run.
She’s a grifter, she wants the easy money. I think she somehow has convinced herself Twitter is her job, but surely utilising Instagram and her blog would work much better? More pictorials, longer captions. Logic, eh.

Someone gave me a gorgeous pink T shirt with the words "Chaos Cooking" on it, years ago. It was a size 6, and I am at least twice that. It was obviously meant to be flattering ("oh you so smol!")....but it was annoyingly wasteful.

I still have it tho...🙄😑😀
I would say ping it over my way, but I would be lying if I said I was a size 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Out of interest, is this where our Jack learned about ‘folding it in’ and this is why she says it with zero knowledge of what it actually means...

• Haha
It's ok @DinosaurSenior you can use it to hold all your twigs and dead flowers when you have a relaxing salt bath so they don't get stuck in the drain! Other uses include turning it into the beginnings of a monstrous rag rug or dressing up your slow cooker so you can pretend you have friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m going to teach my future offspring to talk in “Jack pretending to be Norn Irish on Twitter” and see if my family catch on.

Like herself, they’ll be half English and living in England so I feel the battle may be lost.

ETA JACKS NOT HALF ENGLISH IS SHE?
The offspring are always more northern Irish /Irish than the parents.

but Jack will never promote her NI heritage as it isn’t cool enough! (Which is why we keep the prod traybake recipes from her) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh God the rag rug!!!! It's like one of those snuffle enrichment mats for doggos . " Be a dear and pop that in a boil wash....'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.