Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about Go Henry Sunday today and thinking it was 2 full moons ago but I can’t remember what happened last one. If I knew how to edit the Wiki I would add a full moon section to track it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tom or Mr. BB? 🤣
Definitely Tom! Kudos to Mr BB, it’s not always easy to turn your back on your mates but there’s got to be a breaking point. Glad to read Tom’s sober now (and Mr BB can enjoy a game of snooker without worrying about a sock round the head...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In the photo there is stuff chucked on top of the cabinets and she’s touching the pans. Someone lives and cooks there, it’s not IKEA.
AF40AEC3-1685-4052-A0E9-6EDBAE2AD694.jpeg

Looking round a new place? BB’s London home for respite?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So don't know if anyone else is watching Channel 4 news but they have done a piece on indoor plants helping people with autism and mental health issues, especially through the lock down. Has somebody been given the heads up? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg it means I've been with you (out of the tattle closet) for more than one moon cycle now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the photo there is stuff chucked on top of the cabinets and she’s touching the pans. Someone lives and cooks there, it’s not IKEA. View attachment 502187
Looking round a new place? BB’s London home for respite?
Galley kitchen for a small London flat? Also just to add, not only have we got a full moon, the clocks are going forward AND the Space station will be going over later tonight too. I expect maximum chaos x 10 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Galley kitchen for a small London flat? Also just to add, not only have we got a full moon, the clocks are going forward AND the Space station will be going over later tonight too. I expect maximum chaos x 10 😄
Your avatar!!! DEEAAAD. What time is the space station going? Probably going to be pissing down here anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like she’s been superimposed on that kitchen. Never mind the FaceTune: the whole thing looks fake to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tom Hardy’s wife is local to me (🔺) and he sometimes frequents a local Tesco’s. The staff in there love him and say he’s lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Last thing I’ll say on Tom is he’s very short and also bisexual.
I've taken a cringy fangirl selfie with him and I was surprised by the lack of height!

AFAIK he cleaned himself up a good few years ago and has stayed that way. I speak only with the authority of, ahem, a special interest in his career. And his face.

Edit:
FB_IMG_1616871088905.jpg

Probably the most attractive person I've ever met.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
"getting there" 😂😂😂😂FFS why can she never just say THANKS! Uploads a pic with a huge smile saying she's in her happy place and still can't just say thanks. duck sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I was thinking about Go Henry Sunday today and thinking it was 2 full moons ago but I can’t remember what happened last one. If I knew how to edit the Wiki I would add a full moon section to track it.
It is easy 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We are such a varied bunch of people! And our numbers grow every day, unlike Jack's Patreon
They certainly do! Been lurking for a while but the temptation to join in was too great. Had to sign up today, if only for the humour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.