Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how literal multi millionaire Marcus films content on an iPhone with a tripod, whilst our literal Dickensian pauper has several phones, EarPods, lights, reflection circles, Cotswolds sideboards, etc etc etc
And it’s still looks like a infant school effort 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might she be in a stunt kitchen (not sure if actual term) for the Modern Slop Bible cover shoot? Of course, that would suggest she's actually close to finishing it. Forget I spoke.
Given her sales nowadays, I don't think the cover shoot budget extends further than a selfie in front of some yellow stickers...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just have visions of her desperately trying to pretend she’s LJCs (or her Mum’s) carer in order to qualify now. (Not at all doubting their illnesses, doubting that Jackie is a carer!)

Though didn’t she claim she had rheumatoid arthritis? That should have her eligible now, whether or not she was shielding.
RA isn't a qualifying condition for shielding or for vaccinations unless you are taking a mixture of therapies.

Reactions: 19
I was overjoyed to see after a whole 59 days she finally removed the wheelchair emoji but the true pièce de resistance is the thirst trap photo. I love it when my cookery writers pose with their arse front and centre like a new recruit to Gymshark who trains glutes five times a week. She needs that tragic lockdown undercut sorted asap as well. It's impossible to give yourself a good undercut - if you're tempted, don't. I already had one pre-lockdown and it's difficult enough to keep it short, I've mostly been wearing hats when I go outside.

Anyway, this turned out about as horrifying as I thought it'd be.

tiny faced thirst trap med arse jack.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Last thing I’ll say on Tom is he’s very short and also bisexual.
It's like when that person who claimed to have shagged half of Hollywood showed up in the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread...except more believable (and sadder, but the truth often is).

Reactions: 38
I was overjoyed to see after a whole 59 days she finally removed the wheelchair emoji but the true pièce de resistance is the thirst trap photo. I love it when my cookery writers pose with their arse front and centre like a new recruit to Gymshark who trains glutes five times a week. She needs that tragic lockdown undercut sorted asap as well. It's impossible to give yourself a good undercut - if you're tempted, don't. I already had one pre-lockdown and it's difficult enough to keep it short, I've mostly been wearing hats when I go outside.

View attachment 502140
STOPPIT!!!! I almost literally pissed myself at this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last thing I’ll say on Tom is he’s very short and also bisexual.
I knew both of those, and he was on crack for a while. The dream I had sort of relates to this thread, albeit loosely. Tom was kind of mixed with my ex boyfriend from years ago who was an actual firefighter. I hadn't thought of him in a long time until reading about Jack.

Reactions: 24
Omfg I love Tom Hardy! Please don't tell us anything bad. I'll die.

She looks like she's stuck her head on someone else's body. It's 4:30
am here and I'm feeling out of it.
Yes I felt like that about Capt Kirk, don't count on it babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like when that person who claimed to have shagged half of Hollywood showed up in the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread...except more believable (and sadder, but the truth often is).
Quite.

I went out with an actor before my husband and he was one of the most needy people I’d ever met.

I think so many people in arts/music/entertainment are all so insecure. They need constant praise and adulation. They feed off that energy and get quite morose and difficult without it.

Absolute nightmare to be around let alone live with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 502140
Sweet jayzus!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s said before she is, but tbf she’s said a lot of things 🤣
I have an autoimmune illness akin to RA and I'm on immunosuppressant medication 🔺...I've had both ( Pfizer) vaccinations now but I'm also frontline healthcare worker ☺
if she really was on immunosuppressant/ biologic she'd probably have been offered first vaccine by now and we'd definitely been told about it

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 502140
This post hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Met through a mutual friend whilst at school. Best friends for a good few years.

They used to do a lot of drugs together but Tom was a real loose cannon - violent and aggressive and into some pretty hard stuff (crack & smack, amongst other things).

Nail in the coffin for Mr BB was when they’d been boozing in the pub and Tom went mental battering people with Snooker balls in his sock completely unprovoked.

He distanced himself after that.
I did not expect that from old Mr Bedtime Story!

Hope he’s staying away from drugs (and cue sports) these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.