Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has nobody seen the film Scum?
I saw Scum when it was released. I bought a S/H dvd of it a few years ago. Too scared to watch it again. Visceral stuff. Same with Made in Britain with Tim Roth. I have loved Tim Roth ever since, but that was brutal.

Sorry. OT. I'm just learning the etiquette here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What is her fast turnaround? Asking for a container ship

She takes forever to do the square root of duck all, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They certainly do! Been lurking for a while but the temptation to join in was too great. Had to sign up today, if only for the humour.
🤣 bravo on the user name and avatar 👍

can you imagine in court?

mackie, they even named themselves after my cats arse m'lud 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ssshhh

Oh tit! I'm going to court? I'd better pick my oufit.
We all are ❤ We are a Cabal of Mean Hausfraus and deserve to be put in our place.

Except she gives so much ammunition she hasn’t a leg to stand on... it’s all there from her own fair fingers for all to see on Twitter!

What Jack doesn’t seem to realise is that deleting something doesn’t mean it never existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is the vegan version of the pineapple upside down chicken abomination available on the site yet? I don't wanna make it like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
In the photo there is stuff chucked on top of the cabinets and she’s touching the pans. Someone lives and cooks there, it’s not IKEA. View attachment 502187
Looking round a new place? BB’s London home for respite?
If you're looking round places you have to be masked up and you are only allowed so many minutes in the property, not enough really to be doing that.i think she in LC Brexit tin thiefs flat

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is the vegan version of the pineapple upside down chicken abomination available on the site yet? I don't wanna make it like.
I’m blaming long Covid for my abomination the other week with the pears.
I know a few fraus have had Covid but although I am basically recovered and have been for about 3/4 weeks I do seem to have random things.
I can feel sensations on my tongue.
I came in to work one day this week and thought I was behind on something but realised I had already done the work but had no memory of it.
My partner has lost taste on and off weeks later.
I’m really lucky that my breathing has been fine but I have the odd random coughing fit.

I appreciate all of these things could just be random and being basically locked down for a year probably doesn’t help but I’m not sure whether to attribute to Covid. I would love to get some more tests to see what strain I had and if it has had any other impact.

I love the fact that Jack’s ever changing focus means she just couldn’t be arsed to continue the long Covid narrative .

ETA: you can tell we are NI fraus with the casual use of’abomination’ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Do we have readers here with Twitter followings over 50k?! Someone on a grunk, hey there
Screenshot_20210327-215953.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m blaming long Covid for my abomination the other week with the pears.
I know a few fraus have had Covid but although I am basically recovered and have been for about 3/4 weeks I do seem to have random things.
I can feel sensations on my tongue.
I came in to work one day this week and thought I was behind on something but realised I had already done the work but had no memory of it.
My partner has lost taste on and off weeks later.
I’m really lucky that my breathing has been fine but I have the odd random coughing fit.

I appreciate all of these things could just be random and being basically locked down for a year probably doesn’t help but I’m not sure whether to attribute to Covid. I would love to get some more tests to see what strain I had and if it has had any other impact.

I love the fact that Jack’s ever changing focus means she just couldn’t be arsed to continue the long Covid narrative .

ETA: you can tell we are NI fraus with the casual use of’abomination’ 😂
I always think it in a Paisley voice. Shouty.

WE WILL NAT SARRENDUR JACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all are ❤ We are a Cabal of Mean Hausfraus and deserve to be put in our place.

Except she gives so much ammunition she hasn’t a leg to stand on... it’s all there from her own fair fingers for all to see on Twitter!

What Jack doesn’t seem to realise is that deleting something doesn’t mean it never existed.

Us everytime Jack calls us liars!

Hello @Arsov Cooper too! (You'll need an outfit for hell too, we be a chic cabal!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You can have it done quickly and cheaply if you ask Jack Monroe. If you want it done well, go elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.