Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's in B&Q or the like playing with the display kitchens :ROFLMAO:
Mr Bol is fairly confident it’s Wren kitchens, he says it’s their indigo colour. (He works in a field that means he sees a lot of fitted kitchens 🔺)

He wants me to ETA obviously it could be a show home or actual house with their kitchen fitted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Woken up again after a lovely dream about Tom Hardy. :) I'm enjoying this virus!

Anyway, the second I got to that weird-ass kitchen pic the possum outside my window let out the most horrible noise and I jumped like a cat that just got spooked.

I genuinely did think someone other than Jack (obv) had photoshopped it. It's weird and scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Woken up again after a lovely dream about Tom Hardy. :) I'm enjoying this virus!

Anyway, the second I got to that weird-ass kitchen pic the possum outside my window let out the most horrible noise and I jumped like a cat that just got spooked.

I genuinely did think someone other than Jack (obv) had photoshopped it. It's weird and scary.
OT but my husband used to be best mates with Tom Hardy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’ve

Mr Bol is fairly confident it’s Wren kitchens, he says it’s their indigo colour. (He works in a field that means he sees a lot of fitted kitchens 🔺)

He wants me to ETA obviously it could be a show home or actual house with their kitchen fitted 🤣
I love how no matter what the subject is, we ALWAYS have someone who's all up in that particular niche. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Omfg I love Tom Hardy! Please don't tell us anything bad. I'll die.

She looks like she's stuck her head on someone else's body. It's 4:30
am here and I'm feeling out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
USED to be? What happened? Tell us!
Met through a mutual friend whilst at school. Best friends for a good few years.

They used to do a lot of drugs together but Tom was a real loose cannon - violent and aggressive and into some pretty hard stuff (crack & smack, amongst other things).

Nail in the coffin for Mr BB was when they’d been boozing in the pub and Tom went mental battering people with Snooker balls in his sock completely unprovoked.

He distanced himself after that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
Met through a mutual friend whilst as school. Best friends for a good few years.

They used to do a lot of drugs together but Tom was a real loose cannon - violent and aggressive and into some pretty hard stuff (smack, amongst other things).

Nail in the coffin for Mr BB was when they’d been boozing in the pub and Tom went mental battering people with Snooker balls in his sock.
What the hell. Jesus 😂😱 He had a slock.
ETA. Actually that’s a lock in a sock (sorry too much Oz) a snooker ball in a sock though. Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think that's just shoddy journalism, not Jack's doing. I have a name in the Clare/Claire, Kathy/Cathy family and people will consistently misspell it even when writing on my social media or responding to emails when the correct spelling is literally right in front of them. I could walk around in a Carrie Bradshaw-style name necklace and it wouldn't help!
My name can literally be in an email & people will still spell it wrong when they reply. It's a slightly annoying thing but I'm more than used to it after over 50 years. Hell, I spelled it wrong myself once in a note to my mother & she took it as a code for I'd been kidnapped 🤣 I hadn't was just in a rush to leave the house!

• Haha
Met through a mutual friend whilst at school. Best friends for a good few years.

They used to do a lot of drugs together but Tom was a real loose cannon - violent and aggressive and into some pretty hard stuff (smack, amongst other things).

Nail in the coffin for Mr BB was when they’d been boozing in the pub and Tom went mental battering people with Snooker balls in his sock completely unprovoked.
I wasn’t expecting that! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He was a pretty mixed up kid. Very wild. Hopefully he’s found some peace now.

He went to school with some mutual friends of mine too.
It’s the thought of him removing a shoe, peeling off a sock and filling it with snooker balls!! Just figuring out the logistics

• Haha
Might she be in a stunt kitchen (not sure if actual term) for the Modern Slop Bible cover shoot? Of course, that would suggest she's actually close to finishing it. Forget I spoke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It’s the thought of him removing a shoe, peeling off a sock and filling it with snooker balls!! Just figuring out the logistics
I mean, when you’re wasted, it probably made perfect sense.

He clearly had a lot of anger issues.

ETA I think he’s totally sober now which is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The love response is for you having had your first jab. I hope you’re ok now after the asthma attack; I’m lucky to have not had one for a few years.
Yup, just a bad cough and whooping intakes of breath, thanks; didn't bother with the ventalin after I got my breath. I cough rather than wheeze - Covid-19 symptom lists were useless, I always have a dry cough!

ETA: This was caused by crying too hard. I'm a little fragile at the moment and the jag won't have helped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.