Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was very anxious about moving with my cat - I was having terrifying dreams of trying to carry her up a busy street and she kept springing out of my arms and hiding under cars, so I followed the advice to keep her in for a few weeks. I needn't have worried because she is a confident cat who knows where her food and cuddles are. Cooper, on the other hand, might find this is his chance to make a break for it! Free Cooper!
She probably just forgot Dash if she has moved. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It looks like she’s wearing a very smooth Jack Monroe mask!

What do you think she’s laughing at?
Probably at all the poor sods she’s got signed up to her Patreon 🙄

I actually think she looks really healthy the shape she is. Tons better than she did in the summer last year.

Oh no - has she managed to smuggle herself secretly into Nigella's house? 😧
Rustling her up some brown slop as a surprise?

ETA It could be worse - it could be 'lil happy place' :sick:
Or ‘lil smol happy place’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love how literal multi millionaire Marcus films content on an iPhone with a tripod, whilst our literal Dickensian pauper has several phones, EarPods, lights, reflection circles, Cotswolds sideboards, etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hi Kachoochoo (and everyone else!).

Am still suffering with the dry heaves after seeing that earthworm spaghetti abomination. What a crime against innocent food!

Am going to the Phillip Schofield thread, until the nausea abates...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I unfollowed these threads because it was making me a bit ragey and weird 🤣.

I have sufficiently calmed down now to rejoin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She needs to stop with these pics acting like somebody called her name and she swung around with a full cheeser happening having such a wonderful time hun we know you set up the tripod
She did this before and said SB caught her unawares, manic grin and all. “Look, Mamapapa!”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't know what's worse, the Mediterranean arse, facetuning, or the slop residing in that saucepan....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who who is that photo for? I mean who grins like the Cheshire cat when cooking even if you're cooking liquid gold you don't grin like an imbecile. You might have a smile or laugh but not grin. She is sooo odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Call4Fish have commented, desperately hoping there's some cod stewing in its own defrosted juices on the hob.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Is she still shielding then? No. Still no mention of getting a vaccine, even I’m getting mine on Monday.
I just have visions of her desperately trying to pretend she’s LJCs (or her Mum’s) carer in order to qualify now. (Not at all doubting their illnesses, doubting that Jackie is a carer!)

Though didn’t she claim she had rheumatoid arthritis? That should have her eligible now, whether or not she was shielding.

Reactions: 30
Got to the painting post and scream laughed. My poor downstairs neighbour.

Top form today cabal. Really top form.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’d be very surprised if she has moved house without so much as a tweet. She can’t take a tit without tweeting about it. If she has, there is something she is hiding. The only time she exercises self control is when she is controlling the flow of information. I reckon she is in a someone else’s kitchen or a kitchen showroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’d be very surprised if she has moved house without so much as a tweet. She can’t take a tit without tweeting about it. If she has, there is something she is hiding. The only time she exercises self control is when she is controlling the flow of information. I reckon she is in a someone else’s kitchen or a kitchen showroom.
True.

She would have used this as another tin rattling opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.