Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she ever was a wheelchair user but she certainly saw herself as belonging to the lesser-abled part of society for a time.
Every time the wheelchair emoji comes up I picture that IT Crowd episode where Roy ends up having to pretend to be disabled and the lies just spiral out of control

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Marcus takes up cooking, showing us how he learns along the way. Never pretends to be an expert.

Refines his skills, releases a cookbook with all proceeds going to charity.

Jack:

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I hope she hasn't moved, she posted that pic of cooper outside looking in a few days ago. She should be keeping him inside if she's moved house.

Of course, she'll have completed that mate.

Reactions: 27
This is probably mean but if someone took a photo of me from that angle it would have been # deleted. That angle is good for no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope she hasn't moved, she posted that pic of cooper outside looking in a few days ago. She should be keeping him inside if she's moved house.

That photo was taken from the dining room in the crappy bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Meh I dont care where she is tbh, she will be loving the “attention” we are giving it. Let’s face it we will know where it is in under a week because she can’t hold her own water, that one.
Always look at her earring first. I only got to see what her earring looked like from a tv appearance. It’s always blurred from the facetune

I want to facetune 🥕 into 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She needs to stop with these pics acting like somebody called her name and she swung around with a full cheeser happening having such a wonderful time hun we know you set up the tripod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Got mine this morning! Only reaction so far is bursting into tears on the phone to BT and having an asthma attack.
The love response is for you having had your first jab. I hope you’re ok now after the asthma attack; I’m lucky to have not had one for a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she trying to Facetune herself into the teletubby sun on Nigella’s body? Well she is neither sunny nor Nigella.

CDACD04B-3500-44A2-9FE1-8A576DF80EAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

I was very anxious about moving with my cat - I was having terrifying dreams of trying to carry her up a busy street and she kept springing out of my arms and hiding under cars, so I followed the advice to keep her in for a few weeks. I needn't have worried because she is a confident cat who knows where her food and cuddles are. Cooper, on the other hand, might find this is his chance to make a break for it! Free Cooper!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.