Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trolling us again, right?

There can be no other explanation as to why you would share this.
I think she genuinely considers herself in the category of influencer and thinks these are the types of picture people want to see of her.

In my head I’m thinking....you’re a budget cook mate, put an apron on and pose with your lunch or cooking instead of trying to give yourself big boobs and bum for likes. But we know about her dislike of cleanliness 🤷‍♀️And she’s all about the ego boosts than she is her career.

By next week, we’ll have one of her walking down the street Molly-Mae style in a Fear of God Essentials hoody, huge puffa coat and Yeezy’s. Oh and huge sunglasses and veneers with her trusty Mulberry. bleeping moron, she’s just so desperate for validation it’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She looks so smug here.

I reckon she's moved hence the relative quiet this week and a barrage of showing off will now commence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She looks so smug here.

I reckon she's moved hence the relative quiet this week and a barrage of showing off will now commence.
Very possible, considering the text. Interesting that she uses the word "little" though, knowing as we do that she doesn't do subtlety and what her idea of what a big house is, one wouldn't like to guess for what reason she's showing her disapproval..

Reactions: 29
If this is a new gaff, what was the banging on about the crappy bungalows garden? Or was it in fact a forever homes garden? Is she in Howdens?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone please point me to whichever modelling agency said this was a “perfect face” because I have some magic beans going at a very reasonable price that I think might be of interest to them.

C4206721-74CC-4B52-A867-5EA5542F0915.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
‘Tin can superfan’. Hahaha.

Dra Mar Superstar. At least that flipping wheelchair emoji has left.
So is she or is she not a wheelchair use anymore? Out of all the things to find rage inducing about her, the wheelchair emoji was the one for me. Real nice Jack! Must make actual wheelchair users feel stabby seeing her cosplay disability.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t wait for her to move purely so we get a guest appearance from the landlord. Have never wanted to see 2 years of limescale build up on a tap more !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So is she or is she not a wheelchair use anymore? Out of all the things to find rage inducing about her, the wheelchair emoji was the one for me. Real nice Jack! Must make actual wheelchair users feel stabby seeing her cosplay disability.
I don’t think she ever was a wheelchair user but she certainly saw herself as belonging to the lesser-abled part of society for a time.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.