Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm choosing to ignore the face and bottom (for my own sanity) and instead wondering whats being cooked up on the hob (if anything)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The size of that arse, it could push the Ever Given back into the Suez Canal.

Does she realise how ridiculous she looks by filtering every little bit of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My god the eye 😂 It just gets worse the more you look at it. I mean this has to be a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 38
By all rights, she'll be howling and wailing about the severest back pain ever soon (and it'll actually be genuinely screamingly ouchy). The misogynistic comic book spine snap will come back to haunt her if she does it more and twice in a couple of hours.

Hopefully it means she's blagged a free house off somebody (L), as at least that would mean she isn't torturing the landlady of the bungalow anymore.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.