Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no - has she managed to smuggle herself secretly into Nigella's house? 😧
Rustling her up some brown slop as a surprise?

ETA It could be worse - it could be 'lil happy place' :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The smol manic pixie has grunked all of the canals “taking T but flashing her boobs” chat then and decided to spotlight her Mediterranean arse instead.
Edit it wasn’t 🥕, it was me

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry, a day late for the smutty book chat BUT I can heartily recommend the Literally Gagging podcast, in which the two (very funny) hosts reread the likes of Jilly Cooper and Jackie Collins, but through the lens of 21st Century feminism.
There's also my favourite podcast, Sentimental Garbage - they've discussed everything from Flowers in the Attic to Sex and the City, and I love that a new author joins each week to discuss their favourite 'trashy' chick-lit!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Marmalade, tell me the truth and I won’t be cross. Did you do this?? Did you do this? Did. You. Do. This? 😂

I refuse to believe that even Jack would post such a ridiculous photograph of themselves. I literally can’t cope with it. This is sideboard thirst trapping all over again!! I want to hide, I’m bordering on physical discomfort from the cringe levels. Nnnggggggggggggaaaggghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.