Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I know is from trial and error - many errors 😂

Definitely let them settle in, give them time to find their feet in their new home. You might need to move them around to find their happiest spot. When they are settled in and growing, for most plants (eg ivy, coffee, philodendron) I just gently pull apart through the middle, separate the roots, unwind any roots if it’s pot bound and then pot both separately. Don’t go too big on the new pot, the plant won’t like it. And get the potting mix for indoor plants and I usually mix in some extra perlite for drainage.

I like this blog for houseplant advice: https://www.aconsideredlife.co.uk/2019/05/common-houseplant-questions.html?m=1

Now back to the thirst trapper 😜
Thank you thank you! I’ll try this tomorrow as I skive work 😈 Sorry I’m spamming this thread just catching up and cackling xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Photo taken by someone apparently responsibly socially distancing. (I can't remember what England's rules are on having people round to your garden). Hottest day of the year and she is thiiiiirsty!
Honestly, what the hell does she think she looks like?

From someone who hated their body so much they decided they were a man, to now flaunting everything with a rats tail swinging in the wind...the mind boggles.

Also, just asked a female friend who goes to the gym every day (until lockdown hit) and she couldn’t lift 93kg, so god knows how Jack the Prat managed it? Or is it more my Dad’s bigger than your Dad that most of us grow out of by 12?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought you weren’t allowed people into your garden? 🤔
Unless it’s SB and his new ‘school of life’ task is to be her unpaid assistant (cos furlough)
I thought the same too. Definitely a friend, as the friend mentions it in her feed too! 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well we now know who took the picture and she’s up to amazing feats of weightlifting again 93kg this time, all on her OWN don’t you know! 🙄View attachment 134473
As much as I hate a man arriving to give a man's opinion on any woman's body and can see why it would make you snappy, I tend to think humour rather than extreme defensiveness is a better look. Or even a dignified silence. No need to constantly justify yourself to the max.

Reactions: 15
Well we now know who took the picture and she’s up to amazing feats of weightlifting again 93kg this time, all on her OWN don’t you know! 🙄View attachment 134473
I actually don't blame her for snapping back at that one. There is nothing more annoying than some random bloke taking it on himself to comment on your appearance with "helpful advice" which is nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 10
First time poster and a Hausmann who enjoys all of your Hausfrau comments immensely. Just add to say, if the sideboard box says its 93kg, that would indicate a brand new piece of furniture. A sideboard is hardly essential furniture when your fridge is broke and you need a new one....no?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Amazing, what an inspiration to us all; being able to lift about 30kg more than she weighs....
Pretty incredible when you consider all of her health ailments... 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time poster and a Hausmann who enjoys all of your Hausfrau comments immensely. Just add to say, if the sideboard box says its 93kg, that would indicate a brand new piece of furniture. A sideboard is hardly essential furniture when your fridge is broke and you need a new one....no?
Good point! 👌More new furniture for her ‘crappy bungalow’. I’m sure she’s probably hoping SMEG will be #gifting her a new fridge 🤔

Reactions: 9
If she has RA and her joins are going to blow she shouldn’t be lifting 14 stone. bleeping power fighters are benching about 20kg less than she’s claiming.
No doubt she could of shuffled it in, but if she has their ailments she says she does, she shouldn’t be doing that.

Unless you know, she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 23
Oh, did she duck.

I am, forgive me, very strong and I can lift more than 93kg in a vertical path. I can't bleeping wander about with it.

Two men would find moving 100kg tiring.

She's so full of tit.

God, it's this level of tit that really pisses me off. The pointless lies. That's a pointless lie. It's pathological to lie this much, about everything.

EDIT: I thought I was done but I'm not done. If she could hypothetically lift 100kg (why not) in the gym, it's not the same as moving an odd object. Again, I can lift a lot but I got a 30kg mattress delivered in a box and it was hard and heavy to move because it was a massive bleeping box.

I really don't care about her big lies. It's her little lies that get me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Love the thread title!

gosh that photo in her underwear/bikini ?! Just screams insecurity and desperation to me, no?
Louisas not missing much 🙊 IF they have split up I’m sure she’d only look at these shameless attention seeking posts and think thank duck I’m not with her anymore.

also where did she get a sideboard from to carry into her house during lockdown and couldn’t the photographer friend help her?

Reactions: 17
Jack calling herself an irreverent maverick (=talentless hack) for the billionth time and greedily hoovering up all the gushing compliments from deluded blue-tickers sent me into a funk and I needed a breather.
Same

Reactions: 5
Oh, did she duck.

I am, forgive me, very strong and I can lift more than 93kg in a vertical path. I can't bleeping wander about with it.

Two men would find moving 100kg tiring.

She's so full of tit.

God, it's this level of tit that really pisses me off. The pointless lies. That's a pointless lie. It's pathological to lie this much, about everything.

EDIT: I thought I was done but I'm not done. If she could hypothetically lift 100kg (why not) in the gym, it's not the same as moving an odd object. Again, I can lift a lot but I got a 30kg mattress delivered in a box and it was hard and heavy to move because it was a massive bleeping box.

I really don't care about her big lies. It's her little lies that get me.
Ah. But did you try and get the carry the mattress in some jeans and a baggy old ck sports bra? No? That's where you're going wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t she only 5 foot or something? And she can lift 93kg? Eh? A sideboard weighing 93kg, was it made of lead?

edited to say maybe she meant 39kg. I think she’d even struggle with they tbh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.