Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sorry, but I can't remember who recommended this recipe for verdure in scapece

But I've just made/assembled it for my mum's birthday on Friday and it looks and smells utterly lush, so big thank you. x
It was me!! I only found that recipe a couple of weeks ago when I was desperately trying not to waste the courgettes and aubergines I had which were going soft, it's brilliant, isn't it? I'm now going to buy even extra vegetables just to make it with.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was me!! I only found that recipe a couple of weeks ago when I was desperately trying not to waste the courgettes and aubergines I had which were going soft, it's brilliant, isn't it? I'm now going to buy even extra vegetables just to make it with.
Yay! Thank you. It's lovely. I may have tested it a just *little* bit.

Reactions: 3
This. This is brilliant.

It looks like worms wiggling on a plate. I want someone to next make Jack’s horse spunk bechamel and video evidence it.
I would try it for my beloved fraus, but I am vegan and I don’t know a horse (too fancy) X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This post is hilarious, I keep re reading and getting more hysterical. “It tasted exactly as expected which was not good.”

Your daughter’s tiny hand has made me a little teary eyed what a cutie - I’m an incredibly hormonal pregnant woman - bless her for enjoying it though, I hope she felt like she was on a terrace on the Amalfi coast eating Italy’s finest goods x
Oh bless you, pregnancy is wild for emotions! Glad you found it amusing, no Italian holiday this year with corona but that doesn’t mean she can’t sample the culinary delights à la Jack x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jack calling herself an irreverent maverick (=talentless hack) for the billionth time and greedily hoovering up all the gushing compliments from deluded blue-tickers sent me into a funk and I needed a breather.

But @Instabums' fearless and funny contribution to slop truthing has revived my spirits no end. 'Bums, I am sending you a casket of gold ingots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Photo taken from someone apparently responsibly socially distancing. (I can't remember what England's rules are on having people round to your garden). Hottest day of the year and she is thiiiiirsty!
Look at how skinny I am! But don’t you dare comment on it or i’ll go nuts at you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm much better today, after my rant! Think the four walls were just closing in on me.

Not sure how many of you are old enough to remember, but that hair reminds me of Sindy, with hair that grows. It was just a hole in the top of the dolls head where you could pull out a tuft, not dissimilar to JM's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s even done that stupid Kardashian thing of pulling her knickers up under her armpits and cutting her front bottom in half.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm much better today, after my rant! Think the four walls were just closing in on me.

Not sure how many of you are old enough to remember, but that hair reminds me of Sindy, with hair that grows. It was just a hole in the top of the dolls head where you could pull out a tuft, not dissimilar to JM's
Ha ha, yes!

1589996337405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg can you please share your wisdom on this? How do you cut & how is best to root? I’ve followed online guides before and failed!

I bought a load of lovely plants from patch and they’re plentiful, I want to make some cuttings and duplicate - a cheeky two for the price of one then isn’t it 😈

Also superb title x
All I know is from trial and error - many errors 😂

Definitely let them settle in, give them time to find their feet in their new home. You might need to move them around to find their happiest spot. When they are settled in and growing, for most plants (eg ivy, coffee, philodendron) I just gently pull apart through the middle, separate the roots, unwind any roots if it’s pot bound and then pot both separately. Don’t go too big on the new pot, the plant won’t like it. And get the potting mix for indoor plants and I usually mix in some extra perlite for drainage.

I like this blog for houseplant advice: https://www.aconsideredlife.co.uk/2019/05/common-houseplant-questions.html?m=1

Now back to the thirst trapper 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Photo taken by someone apparently responsibly socially distancing. (I can't remember what England's rules are on having people round to your garden). Hottest day of the year and she is thiiiiirsty!
Wow, I know that we don’t know what has happened with her relationship (if anything) but this and others smack of ‘look what you’re missing!’ IMO!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Photo taken by someone apparently responsibly socially distancing. (I can't remember what England's rules are on having people round to your garden). Hottest day of the year and she is thiiiiirsty!
Basically we started talking about podcasts, Diana Henry, propagating plants, decent folks using Patreon correctly, new careers etc etc....she has been plotting all day how to get the attention back on her and not just her rinsed spaghetti hoops.

Well played Jack, well played!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well we now know who took the picture and she’s up to amazing feats of weightlifting again 93kg this time, all on her OWN don’t you know! 🙄
0EA0324D-E411-46CA-A2B3-D8295E6911DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought you weren’t allowed people into your garden? 🤔
Unless it’s SB and his new ‘school of life’ task is to be her unpaid assistant (cos furlough)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.