Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I just saw this myself. Really bugs me that she doesn't edit her videos... The ending was SO AWKWARD.

I don't understand why she thinks she would be good at TV, or anything when she can't even deliver a few pre-written lines with a gram of charisma, charm or professionalism.
It's really not at all her forte. Reminds me of all those X factor hopefuls that seem to genuinely think they can sing and are often encouraged by their friends, when they are completely average and have zero stage persona.
There's no shame in not having screen presence or great presentation skills. Many people don't. But for the love of God, don't film a mayo show from a shed. #mayoisntvegan #horsethrushdischarge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if it will be like the ‘Vanish tip exchange’ where the answer to every query was “rub some Vanish on it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's really not at all her forte. Reminds me of all those X factor hopefuls that seem to genuinely think they can sing and are often encouraged by their friends, when they are completely average and have zero stage persona.
There's no shame in not having screen presence or great presentation skills. Many people don't. But for the love of God, don't film a mayo show from a shed. #mayoisntvegan #horsethrushdischarge
Don't know where to start, the scary eyes darting to the side, the even scarier lunge to turn off the camera at the end, the ridiculous number of Hellmans' products prominently displayed on the shelves behind, the frantic waving 😖😩 ………...
Looking forward to Tattle group viewing though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her eyes repeatedly darting to read the script, she can’t even memorise 30 seconds of speech???
She even has to check the autocue at the start to remind herself of her name 🤣 I mean, that's basic information isn't it?! It's not like it's live TV.... Just reshoot the video if you duck it up, rather than upload that stilted performance 🙄
She looks really undernourished

Reactions: 11
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TUESDAY!! I missed the text along with DKL so I feel I’m owed this 😂

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TUESDAY!! I missed the text along with DKL so I feel I’m owed this 😂
Actually scrap that, I just watched the video and it was waaaay too awkward. I don’t think I can sit through any more of that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Actually scrap that, I just watched the video and it was waaaay too awkward. I don’t think I can sit through any more of that!
Agreed. You can see the cogs turning. It’s so painful!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She just isnt a natural, at all.

I do like Miguel. Love what he does. Hes a total goon but likeable.

Reactions: 7

Trust us, you'll manage with the help of your fellow Tattlers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Trust us, you'll manage with the help of your fellow Tattlers :ROFLMAO:
You'll have to get me through it too, DK was bad enough with Matt and his fore arms dragging her through but without him... Its going to be a cringe fest.
That video was basically; her name, the show name, the sponsor and her guest... and she couldn't remember it.

Not sure I can watch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aren’t Unilever quite morally bereft? Surprised she wants to work with them, what with her being a champion for the downtrodden people...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.