Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's discussion about Matt Haig going on over on the ptwm thread, how it's apparent he didn't write any of his books!
Oh really? He set his followers on Britney Spears of all people for posting some of his wisdom minus a credit. Think he'd be quiet if he'd not written it in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh really? He set his followers on Britney Spears of all people for posting some of his wisdom minus a credit. Think he'd be quiet if he'd not written it in the first place.
Something has never sat right with me about him but these posts have opened my eyes a bit. Wonder if someone else wrote his bit in Jack's book?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks very much. I'm not a big fan of soda bread though. Not sure why but have never taken a good fancy to it.
That’s the baking soda - you can feel it cleaning your teeth as you eat it 😁

(it’s better fried, love from Belfast xx)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's discussion about Matt Haig going on over on the ptwm thread, how it's apparent he didn't write any of his books!
Ooh there is (was?) the mildest slowest thread about him here anyway and he wasn't a bit happy. Not sure he will be too pleased with this!
And guess which tweet she replied to? Although admittedly I imagine the Mrs J one may be a sore point at present...
So it looks like the blueticker gets a free copy?

Reactions: 8
Ooh there is (was?) the mildest slowest thread about him here anyway and he wasn't a bit happy. Not sure he will be too pleased with this!

So it looks like the blueticker gets a free copy?
noticed that. She’s too busy to donate any without her admin but she can personally post to blue tickers. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine anyone saying that about Jack. (And I don't mean that in a good way)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the goss re Matt Haig? I've not had anymore than a passing thought about him but he seems to illicit strong feelings in others.

@LennyBriscoe happy birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
noticed that. She’s too busy to donate any without her admin but she can personally post to blue tickers. 🙄

She did offer one to her Superfan, which was a nice touch and made her day. She will not want to admit it, but I do think Jack does learn from this forum.

I'm sure she was about to fully launch into her self-indulgent psychodrama on VE Day, and when it was pointed out how inappropriate this would be, she had the wisdom and patience to wait until 39 minutes after midnight to kick off the Hair / Mackerel in bed at 2am / Tent / Buttery Hot Toddy meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She did offer one to her Superfan, which was a nice touch and made her day. She will not want to admit it, but I do think Jack does learn from this forum.

I am sure she was about to fully launch into her self-indulgent psychodrama on VE Day, and when it was pointed out how inappropriate this would be, she had the wisdom and patience to wait until 39 minutes after midnight to kick off the hair / mackerel in bed at 2am / tent / buttery hot Toddy meltdown.
she really is the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 5
Jack's posted a video on Instagram about a live show coming from the Shed each Tuesday at 5pm. Leftover Larder (sponsored by Hellman's).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack's posted a video on Instagram about a live show coming from the Shed each Tuesday at 5pm. Leftover Larder (sponsored by Hellman's).
Yeah I just saw this myself. Really bugs me that she doesn't edit her videos... The ending was SO AWKWARD.

I don't understand why she thinks she would be good at TV, or anything when she can't even deliver a few pre-written lines with a gram of charisma, charm or professionalism.

Reactions: 10
Her eyes repeatedly darting to read the script, she can’t even memorise 30 seconds of speech???

Do we think Hellmann’s decided to sponsor her after seeing the horse spunk lasagne? She’s very on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.