Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“One of the benefits of canned food (edit, she said fruit) is that it’s canned”. What would DM do without her pearls of wisdom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh it’s almost over, what a shame!
Even with all the mistakes it’s probably the best live she has done even though she now sounds like she is about to cry
(best out of a terrrible shitshow of lives so that isn’t praise!)

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It's actually making me feel half bad for her but then nah.
Same. The visibly shaking hands did it for me. I think anyone who has experienced anxiety will know how she’s feeling right now. She’ll probably have a little cry when it’s over. I hate the grifting and the lies but I really don’t enjoy watching someone this vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The cringe is too real, this is a level of social anxiety I haven't seen since I was 13 and had to do a presentation in class 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.