Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who had commented on Linda’s site was barred, no Del Monte red ring to watch the live. Amen for burners...I think...that was truly awful and awkward af 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Excruciating! The Tattle-along made it worthwhile suffering that. I hope I am better at my job than that though.....sudden panic that's how my colleagues view me!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jack needs to face the fact that she ISN'T a cook, can't do TV, can't present
and needs to change career now.
None of this is working for her.
And yet, with some more shameless grifting and blaming and terrible afflictions, it is working.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she said it would be available on the del Monte page
I'll believe that when I see it.

Imagine the Marketing Manager logs off for the night; "Good luck with Jack's thing tonight, Jane, I know how hard you've been working on that collab. Catch up with you tomorrow about it. Sorry I can't watch as I have to feed the children. See you!"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don’t feel bad for her. She has been on and off TV for years now. This isn’t her first ever show. If she is that anxious and unable to do it properly by now then she needs to admit to herself that it isn’t for her.
I’m terrible at public speaking, no way would I go in to a job that involved it.

Her squiggles afterwards always say how brave she is and how she’ll get better with practice. Again, she’s been doing this FOR YEARS!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
No sorry, I can't watch any more. She is so unprofessional. She has known about this gig for how long? But only brought the chicken thighs from the corner shop this afternoon??
Also she could of marinated the chicken overnight, again cos she knew it was happening today.
What a tit show. When I left she had 161 viewers too many! 😡😠 😖
So she couldn’t go live yesterday, as she had no chicken? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She had 2 pineapple rings left in the tin for a snack later. Pity she'd contaminated them with raw chicken juice while she was fishing the others out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Don’t feel bad for her. She has been on and off TV for years now. This isn’t her first ever show. If she is that anxious and unable to do it properly by now then she needs to admit to herself that it isn’t for her.
I’m terrible at public speaking, no way would I go in to a job that involved it.
Knowing we’re watching def adds to her nerves.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
To the newer frauen, can you believe that Hellmans live was actually significantly worse than this? It actually makes Mel Donte look professional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.