Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food fraus, am I being silly, or did she just imply that cold pineapple juice will cook raw chicken

This honestly has the manic energy of someone being forced to cook slop at gunpoint
It breaks down the fibres so makes the texture a bit woolly, not pleasant to eat

• Sick
Reactions: 23
To the newer frauen, can you believe that Hellmans live was actually significantly worse than this? It actually makes Mel Donte look professional.
That's true but I don't think Del Monte will look at an think 'well it could have been worse'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New thread!
Cant believe this one held. I’ve yet to catch up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think I just cringed myself inside out...

Hello Frauen und Herren, I have chosen this frankly excrutiating moment to finally comment here, excited that after a year of reading your absolutely banging commentary I can finally join in live. I didn't even give a tit about Jack until I found this thread and now I'm a full blown cabal devotee.

As someone said above, there were moments I felt bad for her but how can you when she's willingly taking these opportunities and getting paid for it? She's so unprofessional it's actually shocking. The only other time I've seen her on screen is when I went back to watch the horse spunk incident and I was shooketh.

And finally...WTF MADE IT 'UPSIDE DOWN'? I am now off to unclench hole/toes/entire being

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.