Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she honestly says the green rice goes straight through poor SB. However, I suspect that's due to the raw chicken e-coli not the chard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
No sorry, I can't watch any more. She is so unprofessional. She has known about this gig for how long? But only brought the chicken thighs from the corner shop this afternoon??
Also she could of marinated the chicken overnight, again cos she knew it was happening today.
What a tit show. When I left she had 161 viewers too many! 😡😠 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
OK, for frauen not watching, the premium question:

Del Monte uses the sweet part of the pineapple. Own brands use the tit less sweet part. BUT Del Monte also uses the tit part for its pineapple crush product, so...don't buy that, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Waheeeeyyyy it's the tampon pineapple! The chicken hands are distressing. Stop touching everything you're an absolute liability 😭 Listening to her rattling on is making me feel like I can't breathe. Why have I done this to myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.