Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

schmetterling

Currently on a megagrunk as these threads seem to have gone back to their usual greased lightning speed. As Bridget Jones would say, huzzah!

Slightly off topic but relevant to JM not knowing what a trigger warning is: It's been an extremely triggering week externally and I've had a few pretty major really shitty life things happen, so internally too. I have a MH condition (not going to name it because a) I don't wanna MEMEME it in the Haus of Frau b) I don't want Mackie to put it in her bio, lol.

Tw: mental health

After an increasingly week and quite a few 'episodes' I had an incredibly awful night on sunday, did some very stupid things and ended up being dragged to A&E. I'm home now, and very lucky to have loving and compassionate friends, but everything is a bit of a shitshow.

Jack, this is a serious message: Not looking after yourself and posting a shitheap of horrifying stuff on public social media HARMS PEOPLE. You and any of the other stuff that's happened are NOT responsible for my breakdown; that's my brain's fault. But fucking think before you post. I know you won't listen/don't care because you have upside down pineapples to cook with a hair straightener or something and you are the centre of the universe but you have 340k followers on twitter, you are not the only one amongst those who is going to have been affected by trauma and be very distressed by what you are posting.

Love to the cable xxxxxx. I'm going to online shop (ooh maybe pink fluffy shoes) and grunkalunk. Fuck you Jack 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 141

sentientpuddle

Hi friendly cabal/canal/cable,

I don’t know if announcing our arrival is the done thing around here but I have been a lurker for months now. Having found myself unable to walk past a stricken bird (could have been a glove on reflection) without hooting to myself, I have finally relented and must join you all.

Username inspired by @Billybellend’s hilarious comment on where Jack’s professional hat may yet be found...

Can’t wait to join in on the momentous occasion of Jack’s 33rd birthday and the day of the Del Monte live (unless there is an unrelated event happening that dear JM can use as an excuse) what FUN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
It really enrages me when she does the “eurgh, no, I might catch something!” thing when people say “fuck the bullies” and I can’t quite put my finger on why. Maybe it’s because she’s slut shaming, in which case she can get to fuck because she’s the thirstiest leech who ever looked for a sugar mummy. Or maybe it’s that she’s implying we’re dirty when we’ve all seen the state of the grime under her nails and that ungodly rag rug. Either way it’s such a lame response.

Anyway, I’d rather fuck the reanimated corpse of Margaret Thatcher than get it on with a dementor like Jack, especially if it meant I could avoid being the recipient of a lumpen, rock hard cake after the act.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Unfluencer

750E15C6-C52C-4DA2-82C0-503910E26E32.jpeg

Cable, something perplexing may be afoot.

Did she double book? Did she actually work over the ‘vigil’? Did she actually not attend the prep session discussed here?

Ponder.

I didn’t squiggle because public figure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Stampolina1

Jack "Tattle are OBSESSED with me, they are so mean and nasty and mendacious, big old meany nasty pants"

Tattle - "OOOOOO, PARTY HATS! YEY!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Now I don't expect Jack to suddenly turn into Pollyanna - but on the eve of her birthday could she not just reflect on how lucky she is in many ways? Healthy child, two living parents, nice house, bizarrely lucrative career, good relationship with her son's dad?
It's just moan moan crisps moan crisps moan my life is so shit.
No acknowledgement at all how lucky she is to have SB.
And could she approach her work commitment later any more grudgingly if she tried? Maybe relations between her and Mel Donte have soured so she feels free to be rude. Scales must be falling from their eyes rapidly.
And btw I resemble the remark I'm a 'faceless bully'. Any fule no I'm a lovely black and white cat 🐱

(Ooh it's after 12. Happy birthday smol scampering fizzing lioness 🎉🎆🎂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
If Jack was a meal deal she would be plain ham on that horrible nutty not quite brown not quite white bread, a peeled egg in a plastic pot and a banana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title! 🎉 did you think of it whilst in a trance? Your prize: first taste of the upside pineapple chicken thing. Yes, I know you’re vegan but so is Jack so sup it up 😂.

Recap of last thread

1. Jack will take part in a TedX talk on poverty and hunger for the NHS.
  2. She was on Steve Wright’s radio show (pre-recorded).
  3. She’s sorry she didn’t use a trigger warning on her weekend tweets. She’s not a victim. She’s a lioness.
  4. She had some things to say about autism and ADHD. She might say more later. But here’s her plug for Good Food for Bad Days.
  5. She tried to get Mom’s attention on Twitter.
  6. Her Instagram live talking all things canned fruit was rescheduled until 6pm tomorrow (her birthday). Hip, hip, Del Monte. General feeling among the cable: abject disappointment. Also, non-shock.

7. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
    [*]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Ellabella

VIP Member
Boss: So what have you achieved today?

Me: Really worked on developing my design skills finding the perfect sized head to balance a leprechaun's hat on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

normalishperson

Thanks Poca for the wonderful catch up. I tend to get about halfway through threads and then move on to the next.
I want to address her Autism and ADHD tweets.
My child has both. They remain unmedicated for the minute.
If she takes medication, then her adhd should calm to the point where she can concentrate and be organised surely?
Perhaps someone with a medicated child/ themselves could clarify?
It annoys me she goes for the "classic" symptoms of both and uses them as reasons why she is shit at her job.
My child works damn hard to try to make sure they always do their best at school work and has many techniques to work with both so it causes the least effect.
Long-time lurker, recently diagnosed with ADHD as a full grown human.

The difference between my life pre-medication and post-medication is monumental. Meds don’t remove all ADHD symptoms, but they allow you to effectively manage yourself and your life. And I do this! I’m so happy to be able to do this! After decades of being chaotic and confused and completely wound up I now have a say in how I live my life. Some days are harder than others, but I use the good days to make systems to help me on the bad days, and get my important shit done.

The fact that Jack behaves the way she does makes me think of a few things.

First is that her meds categorically don’t work. This happens, and if it does then you talk to your psych and try something else! You don’t just keep taking medication (that carries risks) if you’re getting none of the benefits.

Second is that if she’s not taking meds then why lie about it? There’s no shame in it. Loads of people with ADHD don’t take medication.

Third is that she’s using her diagnosis as an excuse to be a twat. Sometimes it feels as if she keeps a cheat sheet on hand to refer to when she wants to play up her diagnosis for optics. She could use her platform for good - to share how she, as a self-employed person, manages her ADHD symptoms on a daily basis. What she actually does is some weird ADHD pantomime that enforces stereotypes. She seems to revel in the chaos and negative aspects of the disorder.

Now that I have my diagnosis and an effective treatment, I cannot fathom why a grown woman with a child, and a livelihood that is entirely dependent on her ability to manage her ADHD, would deliberately choose the chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 90