Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we could send her down there in a submarine. She needs the most SEVERE time-out. I'd prefer it if she was sent out into space but at this stage I'll accept remote tropical islands, dormant volcanoes or either polar ice cap. Anywhere not connected to the internet.

Also not only is this chaos on a weekend but it was the day after our good vibes dance party. How rude.
i think she was already in one of them rockets that blew up and that submarine Sean Connery was on she’s lived the experience mate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You’d think given her bollocking off the Judge she’d have remembered basic legal processes like saying ‘allegedly’ so that there can be no way this guy can claim he hasn’t received a fair trial.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
We didn’t hear anything about the bullying case though did we?

Sometimes I don’t understand the stories she chooses to ignore. If she has such beef with Priti Patel, why let that go?

Reactions: 25
“Chess players look only as far into the future as they need to, and that usually means thinking just a few moves ahead. Thinking too far ahead is a waste of time: The information is uncertain. The situation is ambiguous. Chess is about controlling the situation at hand.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
“Chess players look only as far into the future as they need to, and that usually means thinking just a few moves ahead. Thinking too far ahead is a waste of time: The information is uncertain. The situation is ambiguous. Chess is about controlling the situation at hand.”
That's really bleeping creepy. I need the tub of barbiturates to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gah! I’m watching that right now 😂 #Alanception

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.
She is, as usual, partially right. There is a legal loophole which allows undercover police to have longterm sexual relationships with women who don’t know their true identities. This is disgusting, and totally legitimised by policing legislation. Policemen face no ramifications for deceiving women into loving, trusting, and having children with them while they are surveilled for relatively innocuous animal rights or environmental activism. It’s horrendous.

But yet again, she’s point scoring. Amendments were voted for in mid-January and there was not a peep from her. She only cares about something when it can make her look clever, or relevant, or make her some money. The fact that she’s a victim of SA and harassment, like so many of us, means nothing to me. She’s still a truly awful person and utterly self-centred.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Jack really does desperately need some enforced time away from SM. It’s clearly not good for her, and I think at this point her Twitter addiction is having a negative impact on her life and career. Let her agent/assistant manage it for a bit, just post say a daily recipe (like Nigella does) and leave it at that. While Jack gets some professional help before she unravels completely.
Of course, this won’t happen.

Reactions: 42
Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.
There’s been a few popular-ish tweets to Kier Starmer about some spy cops bill he passed (I’m not au fait with it so apologies for this being tit and vague) around those undercover police infiltrating environmental groups and sleeping with / having babies with women who weren’t able to consent as they didn’t know who the person truly was. Genuinely have no idea what Priti Patel has to do with it, she’s awful enough in her own right to not need tit mid misattributing to her. Also why is everything Jack writes so triggering and extreme.

didn’t think I’d be back this weekend but teething is a witch ey, need Jack’s post filler chomper necklace 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't believe the press will put their 'bleeping beaks' into her story at all. She is quite unknown - plus it would be a complete legal minefield I would have thought.
On a different note - that book. She isn't serious is she? It looks revolting. Pictures of jars of fluff and hair? :sick: I bleeping dread to think what 'hack' she will come up with for toenail clippings. Collect them all in a jar, then gently, softly melt some soap in a pan, add the toenails, let the soap harden, and hey presto you have an artisanal bar of exfoliating soap.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
After a few days of having radiation (Benign Tumour) fired into my head, I'm not able for Jack the Gowl.
In the words of Frank Spencer during the Scottish Country episode... "Hello. Goodbye"

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Mental and emotional whiplash. I feel used somehow. To go from this type of disclosure to ranting at Priti Patel via tumble dry fluff and plugging a new book. It's just wrong and (as a previous poster said) dangerous.
Take care fabulous cabal.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.