Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @colouredlines for the thread title! šŸŽ‰ Your prize: one Burberry Scarf (which you may need to have re-embroidered).

Recap of last thread

1. Clear your diary for 6pm on the 16 March. Sheā€™s doing a live for Del Monte.
  2. She asked if there was a ā€˜friendly oncologistā€™ in amongst her followers. She deleted it.
  3. She had ā€˜something burning a holeā€™ in her chest about ā€˜growing up femaleā€™ and ā€˜no longer identifying as a ā€œwomanā€ā€™. Prepare for Potatoes II: The Reckoning.
  4. Make sure you tag the right newspaper when things are tiresome and youā€™re in a rage.
  5. She had some things to say. Sheā€™s not saying anything new.
  6. Somebody has lost a very dear scarf. If you find it, there will be a reward and no questions asked.
  7. [*]
    Please use the words ā€˜thread titleā€™ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
    [*]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
You were quicker than me, I was still trying to scan through to write the recap - I don't know how you do it! But I'm glad to see I was on the right lines with awarding @colouredlines a checked Burberry scarf too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Apologies @Falkor - I didnā€™t mean to pip you to the new thread! Iā€™ll leave the next one for ya šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No worries at all, you are the absolute mistress of them - they move so fast and I'm not always about (though it does feel like I spend my life superglued to Tattle at times, the joys of self-employment...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s from the last thread, but I think her basically having lied about having a lemon drizzle when it was a peach cake shows how compulsive it is for her.

Anyone else would have tweeted the pic of the brick cake with a ā€œI have a peach drizzle, does that count?ā€ but she just canā€™t resist the urge to lie.

I also described the scarf thing to Mr Bol who deeply regretted asking why I was laughing šŸ¤£ and he said he was surprised she didnā€™t give L a scarf with ā€œJack Monroeā€ emblazoned on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
No worries at all, you are the absolute mistress of them - they move so fast and I'm not always about (though it does feel like I spend my life superglued to Tattle at times, the joys of self-employment...)
Iā€™m always very happy for someone else to do it. Youā€™ll have your hands full soon with the lambikins šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That's 4am on Wednesday for me. I don't have Instagram either. Crying shame, I'll have to miss it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That's 4am on Wednesday for me. I don't have Instagram either. Crying shame, I'll have to miss it.
You're clearly not dedicated to the cause enough.
I once spent an afternoon scouring FB groups trying to find if someone had lost a Burberry scarf (in a puddle) to try and verify her story. #dedication #cabalforever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Let's acknowledge that the words of the thread title come from our dear unt @Jack_M herself. I know she's AWAY, so here's a little tribute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who's bothering her now then?!

Why doesn't she just stay off twitter and deal with her daily drama then the "vicious twits" won't be able to annoy her.

If you're not in pet, they can't bother you.

Reactions: 22
Think of the grunkaing though! Best stock up on your favourite snacks and drinks to get you through.

It is rare for us upside downers to get a live action chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.