Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re allowed them really. Just not one after the other like whole pages of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Does anyone else have real concerns about her. I really really do. THIS IS A VERY UNWELL LADY.
Me too. I think she’ll be tweeting and retweeting and deleting until the wee hours now too, she’s starting up her cycle, and she’s the one who’ll suffer for it.

Reactions: 18
Because all policemenladies are made of copper like bargain bin Terminators.

Sorry I'm reaching Jack levels of posting tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Interesting. You weren't quite so "ACAB" when you were trying to sweet talk the officers on the cordon at Grenfell, were you, Jack?
She's not ACAB now either, if she was she wouldn't be spluttering on about Cressida Dick resigning because she'd realise it doesn't matter who's at the top, changing leadership doesn't matter when the whole system is rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was willing to give her the benefit of doubt earlier, but, the way she is lapping up attention, shilling her tit, and aggressively attacking people over sm, sorry nope, I'm out. It's just another piece of fuckery from her. Whether it's true or not, the way she is revelling in her glory is bleeping sickening.

She's hit a new low for me. This is psychotic behaviour and she needs help.

Just want to add to, all the cabal who have shared their experiences today, I believe all of you wholeheartedly. My heart is legitimately breaking for us all. I personally think we've shown we are not 'mendacious' bullies or out to troll, we are kind, caring people, all dealing with our own tit, but not letting it define or control us. We are proud to be survivors not victims. Ich liebe das House Fraus & Herrs ♥ :giggle:♥

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Wish I could hug you all right now. Twitter has been an absolute shitter this week. I was on the fence initially when JM tweeted today due to my own SA experience, but she’s retweeted it again? Then promoting other things? She needs an intervention. Regardless of if the narrative is true or embellishment, she needs professional support.
Here’s a hug for you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.