Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<tweets highly triggering and very long thread about her own trauma>

<re-tweets highly triggering and very long thread thread about her own trauma on the same day>

"THIS DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU" 🥴

I'm confused about the Spider-Man suit, is there a reason she's referencing Spider-Man in particular? Also she literally said yesterday she doesn't identify as a woman anymore. Didn't she? I'm mega confused now.
Fathers for justice dress up as super heroes.

She wants to identify with the victim in the narrative so today she’s female I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe she chooses the weekends for her most chaotic of days. We had Go Henry Sunday and now this. Huh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh wow, Jack’s really going off the deep end. Don’t get me wrong, I am full of the rage and ALL the feels right now, but she/they (sorry, genuinely unsure of the preferred pronoun) but really needs to take time to let the adrenaline rush from the earlier disclosures calm down then get some real, proper psychological help. But it won’t happen, will it? It’s exhausting following her antics, let alone being her.

Reactions: 25
Also I really hope the press stick to what she has said and do not give her airtime. She told them to leave her alone and so they should. This is not her story to tell. This is Sarah's.
She can tell hers another time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can't grunk properly, don't have the spoons for it, but just wanted to send big love to everyone on the thread feeling hurt and vulnerable and mixed up today. 💖 I love that our little cabal is so thoughtful and supportive.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Interesting. You weren't quite so "ACAB" when you were trying to sweet talk the officers on the cordon at Grenfell, were you, Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah I see, thank you, I thought it was one of her bizarre non-sequiturs. She is plumbing new depths with all this, it's quite something to behold. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, there she goes. Remember when we thought she couldn't do worse than springing a child abduction on us? Those were simpler times. She's going to be the first person to reach the Mariana Trench powered solely by her own inability to shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
‘The women are talking now’.

wow, just wow. So is she a woman again now then and speaking for all women.

I did feel bad for doubting her earlier, but as the day goes on, much less so.
YES female today of course because that's in the news. Her gender is fluid in the respect that it changes according to how financially lucrative it is today 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Ah I see, thank you, I thought it was one of her bizarre non-sequiturs. She is plumbing new depths with all this, it's quite something to behold. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, there she goes. Remember when we thought she couldn't do worse than springing a child abduction on us? Those were simpler times. She's going to be the first person to reach the Mariana Trench powered solely by her own inability to shut the duck up.
Can we trap her down there do you think?

She'll fit right in with the other hot air vents*

*Not biologically accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And earlier she tried to pretend Sb was there, thank goodness he was at his dads. She has not stopped all day

Reactions: 25
I wish we could send her down there in a submarine. She needs the most SEVERE time-out. I'd prefer it if she was sent out into space but at this stage I'll accept remote tropical islands, dormant volcanoes or either polar ice cap. Anywhere not connected to the internet.

Also not only is this chaos on a weekend but it was the day after our good vibes dance party. How rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
A trip in a glass-bottomed submarine with all of Pet Slop Bot’s sickest beats accompanying her sounds like a treat to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
]

Does anyone else have real concerns about her. I really really do. THIS IS A VERY UNWELL LADY.
I can only think her behaviour in the 'real world' is very different to her behaviour on Twitter.

But it is a shame that no one is around to make her stop.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.