Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe all of that was this month. Wow. Jack really needs to look up ‘away’ in the dictionary.

7482EF3D-76A3-4D79-9887-7B1EC8715CF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well I'm sorry to say, kick me up the arse & call me Piers Morgan but I dont believe a florid self centered word that she says. It pisses me off that lovely fraus feel terrible for doubting a proven liar's word when she weaves a dramatic self centering tale that is at odds in fundamental details with her former poverty tale . You have the receipts people ffs !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Today’s Jack Monroe’s identity top trumps must have ‘women’ as top of the victimhood pile

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She’s back then...

honestly it’s reading like she’s enjoying the attention to me. She’s reading the retweets, blocking people. She’s obviously spending a lot of time on there just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
<tweets highly triggering and very long thread about her own trauma>

<re-tweets highly triggering and very long thread thread about her own trauma on the same day>

"THIS DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU" 🥴

I'm confused about the Spider-Man suit, is there a reason she's referencing Spider-Man in particular? Also she literally said yesterday she doesn't identify as a woman anymore. Didn't she? I'm mega confused now.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
<tweets highly triggering and very long thread about her own trauma>

<re-tweets highly triggering and very long thread thread about her own trauma on the same day>

"THIS DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU" 🥴

I'm confused about the Spider-Man suit, is there a reason she's referencing Spider-Man in particular? Also she literally said yesterday she doesn't identify as a woman anymore. Didn't she? I'm mega confused now.
She’s referencing the Fathers for Justice lot who dress in superhero outfits.

Reactions: 37
I don't believe a word of it. I feel like I might be more callous than others but she makes up the most horrendous stuff up, from her and her young son starving and going to food banks to selling sex. Also this stalker was known to them but nobody did anything?

He was just following her around ramming his car into others cars with impunity? Imagine her friend getting insurance for any damage.
"sure we need a police incidence number"
"oh. I can't get one. It was a stalker who done it you see"
"oh your right. It won't count as a real crime then"

Like what? Wtf?
She's so scared of this man finding her so she changed her name, but she lives in the same community and tweets everything about her life and whereabouts the whole time?

I'm not buying it. I'm sorry if it turns out to be true but she's a true fantisist imo

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.