Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see that well polished, finely tuned and consummate professional tv presenter there totally not struggling to look into the camera whilst barely managing to get her lines out with that one, deep breath that she decided would be enough to cover the whole take...
Genuinely what on earth is going on with her eyes in that...

Reactions: 18
1615672683585.png

ETA: this was supposed to be a reply to that twitter vid but I'm finding it quite funny just sat on it's own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Genuinely what on earth is going on with her eyes in that...
Far be it for me to second guess the things being taught at presenting school but surely - day one, lesson one, page one and opening lines of the tv presenting bible TV Presenting for Dummies is the words "look into the camera..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Since many of us are having a particularly difficult time at the moment for a variety of reasons, I thought perhaps we could have a good old-fashioned cabal dance party? Slopbot wanted to go back to his roots as after all, his sole reason for coming into being was to create slop. I had the idea of stealing the lyrics format from COVID bellend Ian Brown's 'F.E.A.R.' but, obviously, make it about our favourite genre of non-Newtonian liquid. It was a lot harder than I anticipated, I've almost certainly spent longer on it than Jack has on her upcoming book.

ETA: The double yolker 😂
I wonder what non-cabalists think when they come across Slopbot's oeuvre on YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a shock today has been. I am not going to speculate as to the truth of Jack's tweets
today.
I am going to send you all big hugs for being so raw and real.
I hope those who are triggered can feel the support from the canal/cabal/cable.
love and light to all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just to check... coming up we have

1. del Monte cooking a pineapple upside down.
2. book panel dingdong with Ruby and Grace
3. NHS panel talking about herself lived experiences

And then she can crawl inside the kind words and breathe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Night cabal - hope tomorrow is better and we can start a new thread that is kinder for everyone

(Bonus cat)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I knew it's going to be a long day but huh.
Sending love to every single one of you.

Here's hoping for no stories of police brutality from JM.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alright, if she's going to memory hole this morning, so am I because I don't think we appreciated that our smol pixie has size six feet. She can't even fit in youth size shoes which is a great shame for her as they're half the price of women's shoes. #Jackshacks cut off your toes to fit in children's shoes.

Also duck you, Jack for making me read the words 'nether region fluff'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
On reflection what's concerning me is that she seems to be constantly searching for bigger and bigger twitter "highs" (as in dopamine from attention.) I hope I don't express myself badly here and I apologise if I hurt anyone, it is not my intention at all. It's just an observation about what Jack is doing.

Again, this doesn't mean I don't believe her, but I think what's driving this is attention seeking - I know that sounds really flippant and I don't mean it to, but she does appear to be completely addicted to the attention she gets from these tweets about her traumatic experiences.

The thing is, she will be satisfied for a few days (like with FSM, potatoes, etc), and then it will all fade away and she'll still be Jack with all her issues and trauma that still need to be dealt with, but the twitter machine will have moved on and she'll feel the need to "outdo" herself in order to hoover up all those likes and retweets and attention.

You see how grumpy and pissed off she gets when she mentions things like the gohenry story about bullies and trolls shutting down her bank account, and they don't provoke the outpouring of sympathy she craves.

Jack if you are reading I hope you can get some good help and support. Social media engagement might make you feel good for a few days, but it's not going to fix things.

You deserve a lot better than you think.

Still two days short of the Ides of March, in a month when someone 'is away' supposedly, it is easy to lose sight of how much chaos has ensued.

1615675375695.png

1615672544028.png

1615672677221.png

1615672791804.png

1615672973174.png

1615673230760.png

1615673365271.png

1615673452859.png

1615673572199.png

1615673721695.png

1615674854031.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh my word she's going off on one on twitter again.

Can someone please lock her out of her account for her own well-being?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.