Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should all dress up, proper fancy like.
I've worn tracksuits and leggings for a year now and I'm not even sure I can still walk in heels anymore. I would love to go to court in a posh frock and my hair done!
Moo M'lud! We'd win from your fabulousness alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's set her off this time? Is she panicking about libellous stuff written about her school, including a former head of year's initials? Did Queen Nicola's reign of shade finally get to her? Has the Brexit tin thief been called into work?
Working herself up to ask for yet another deadline extension?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
had duck all for so long. Well, if mummy had not spunked so much on designer handbags and Burberry tit.
I’m sure dad and grandparents will be thrilled to see the implication that they didn’t get anything for SB.

Reactions: 44
I'm going to wear a saggy, sweat stained CK bra and some granny knickers to court. Accessorised with a teething necklace. In homage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I'm going to dress up like a Henry Hoover holding a Go sign. Can't wait x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I am going as david walliams we can do some sort of appropriate performance art.
We need someone to represent a line of powder and I think we have a Tony Award-worthy performance concept going on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m <a-hem> A whole teenager older than Jack. No interest in getting down with the kids, I used to listen to the woman’s hour podcast and one time they were summarising what was coming up in the episode, one segment was about “Women in Grime” and I thought “Ooh how interesting, women that work in the sewers/rubbish processing!” I loved the programme called A Life in Grime (Mr Trebus anyone?) and I’m naturally drawn to this kind of thing.

Needless to say, when it actually transpired it was about music I’d never heard of or would listen to, I was really quite disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
We need someone to represent a line of powder and I think we have a Tony Award-worthy performance concept going on here.
Sorry but I couldn't resist!
The combination of go Henry hoover and a line of powder :D call it a homage if you will or just me being a head!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was thinking the email from the bank is odd. I was always told never to trust them. If I get a email from the bank I contact the branch directly. Perhaps she should try that rather than attack people.

Also in regards to any fraud I never knew it was a crime to report it? I thought the police etc wanted people to do it.

Reactions: 44
I’m sure dad and grandparents will be thrilled to see the implication that they didn’t get anything for SB.
I hope for her family's sake none of them follow her mess of social media accounts

Reactions: 26
I popped over to get another SS of the incriminating ‘Identifying as a nine year old’ comment and I hadn’t seen that the life coach woman had replied to a different comment laughing at it. These people think they’re untouchable
82E66086-1995-4FAA-B9AF-4DA3A6FCDC69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.