Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
Wait a minute! Her first book came out in Feb 2014. She was living with Allegra in London in spring 2014. Did she go back to Southend every Thursday afternoon just to smirk at a supermarket manager?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137

Scarletfever

VIP Member
The police just called. I'm being charged with discussing information Jack posted online and laughing at the inconsistencies.

I'm looking at twenty five years to life 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 133

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Long story short.
My youngest daughter did her A levels and all set for university. She had a brain hemorrhage a week after her 18th birthday and thankfully had brilliant surgeons and made a full recovery. She tried to carry on with uni but had a bit of a mental health incident and came back to live with me, she did various part time jobs but met what seemed like a lovely man and fell pregnant. They tried to make a go of it but he was abusive and the relationship broke down, eventually he fucked off back to the West Indies.
So young woman with small baby asked her family for help with a deposit for a flat, claimed benefits and went back to uni, she used local nursery provision, some help from mum and got a First. Went on to get very good jobs and eventually met a genuine good man and they are happily married and have a three year old and well as a 12 year old boy.
She is currently working from home, running a very successful Instagram business, home schooling a pre-teen and TA DAH last year they bought their first (not rented) home.
But guess what, her son knows nothing at all about the early days or how awful his father was, my daughter has never made her illness have any bearing on her current position or sought pity from anyone. It has no bearing on anything as it was something that happened a long time ago.
Sorry for the long rant but Jack seems stuck in some sort of entitled brat stage, it has served her well but is just fucking boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 123

colouredlines

VIP Member
GoHenry: "We've closed your account because you have repeatedly and publically announced that it was fradulently obtained."

Jack: "Right, but that wasn't true."

GoHenry: "..."

Jack: "If you look at the account history you'll see I wasn't actually using it for my groceries. I was using a normal bank card. The account is my son's."

GoHenry: "But you said on Twitter, on Sarah Akwisombe's Instagram, and in your scathing essay about potatoes that you had fradulently obtained the card to go grocery shopping."

Jack: "Well, yes but no."

GoHenry: "What?"

Jack: "I just really like lying."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Posted publicly for everyone to see:

Screenshot_20210228-131500_Instagram.jpg

"I gave MYSELF a GoHenry card - had to pretend to be something like nine years old for it which is why I haven't tagged them as I don't want them binning my account"

Dickhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Even though it’s clearly all bollocks, going back to the supermarket at 4pm every Thursday to lord it over an ex-colleague is really sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
From an actual financial journalist - "everything about this [ .... ] screams 'scam'". You're not wrong, mate.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.14.55.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.37.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

ThunderClapForCapers

I like how 'Nose to Tail Eating' appears four times in that list, please let Zero Waste Jack attempt to break into that niche 🙏 here's a few ideas to get her started:

Pig snout porridge with macerated lettuce and crispy goat hooves
Cow ear and chicken toe pie with a pear and mussel velouté
A salad of parsnip peelings, larks tongues in aspic and pickled tea egg shells

Looks like interesting dinner plans at your place. Can Traumatised Slopbot Sideboard offer you a nice drink to wash it all that down with?🍹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
What really annoys me about her whole LOOK AT ME, I MADE IT AGAINST ALL ODDS! bullshit is that she was - and still is - given every opportunity in the world. She's a white, middle class, grammar educated woman, brought up in a 5 bedroom house with a million extra curricular activities whose dad got her a £27k job in her early 20s, yet she frames it as though she somehow broke through despite all her ... disadvantages? What disadvantages, though??

• Heart
Reactions: 110