Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so this may of been said...
Do you think she's getting mixed up and thinks Grime music is in reference to how your kitchen and house looks, oh and the nails? (Sorry @MancBee for reminding you of her cutlery and cupboards 🙈). In which case, yes absolutely an expert 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand. I get she's annoyed that it was rumbled but it's no ones fault.

Not everyone reading her posts is going to say. I'm reporting. In fact it was a very public post so perhaps some fraud person as perhaps been in touch. That's the problem with an you don't always know who's reading. That's why the police etc are always saying keep personal tit off there a lesson she really needs to learn.

Reactions: 33
She admitted she lied to get a Go Henry account. That is fraud. Whoever notified the bank were actually doing what everyone should do when they are aware that someone is committing a serious crime. And make no mistake, fraud is seen as a very serious crime.

I can't believe that the Jackolites don't remember her admitting to the fraud. Its not that long ago. Why would the bank stop her account unless they had perfectly good reasons to? The bank wouldn't just take the word of a complainant without further investigation. Even her most loyal followers can see that. Surely the most loyal follower wouldn't condone fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So she's angry that she's in trouble for repeatedly suggesting that adults commit fraud by signing up for a child's gohenry account? I mean she literally posted it on twitter and instagram?

Gohenry also do a referral scheme so I truly hope she didn't get any rewards from them when she pretended to be a nine year old, as she posted on instagram, because that would add an additional layer of trouble.

NB. SHE POSTED THIS ONLINE I, AM SIMPLY REPEATING WHAT SHE HERSELF POSTED.

PS. She would have got away with it if it wasn't for her pesky need to broadcast every bleeping waking moment on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I had come here to comment that I was looking forward to the LoveFoodHateWaste campaign next week(vaguely on topic as the Nadiya Hussain article featuring salad bag pesto had made me aware of it,) and to theorize that surely Jack wouldn't be stoking fires if she had a campaign to promote, starting tomorrow.

However, I have noticed that she has been quote tweeted by a follower with nearly 4,000 followers of her own, that the source of all this harassment is likely Jacks Tattle thread. Is this what Jack wants? Surely she must know that Tattles name would get out at some point?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think it's interesting that not one single person who she follows has replied to any of the tweets in that thread. Not a single 'oh I'm so sorry Jack'. Just her brainless minions (who she doesn't follow) doing sympathetic quote tweets. #innaresting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I think it's interesting that not one single person who she follows has replied to any of the tweets in that thread. Not a single 'oh I'm so sorry Jack'. Just her brainless minions (who she doesn't follow) doing sympathetic quote tweets. #innaresting
She is not allowing any comments. Even from followers.

ETA someone has now 'quote retweeted' with a comment about how she opened the account fraudulently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh I just love the idea of the cabal turning up to court in assorted costumes all having a link to Jack and her chaos cosplay
It would be like a kind of carnival of the cabal ?
Bring it on I say :D
I could do with a party after hibernating nearly all lockdown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She is not allowing any comments. Even from followers.
Oh, I thought that people who *she* follows (ie all the Big Important Blue Ticks) could reply? I may be wrong, though - if so, can everyone look away now and never mention this again. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think people can comment? I guess that's on way of keeping the receipt at distance

As for court outfits, I'll just wear whatever I find in the nearest puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope that a journalist picks up this story and gets to the bottom of exactly how and why "nasty trolls" (aka Jack herself) got Jack's child bank account cancelled.

It really is a mystery worth looking into!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In the meantime for a little light relief, NotJack has managed to create Schrodinger's rosti - a potato rosti that appears burned around the edges and undercooked in the middle. In the same post, an animal rights apparel firm has suggested they'd be a good business ambassador.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She admitted she lied to get a Go Henry account. That is fraud. Whoever notified the bank were actually doing what everyone should do when they are aware that someone is committing a serious crime. And make no mistake, fraud is seen as a very serious crime.

I can't believe that the Jackolites don't remember her admitting to the fraud. Its not that long ago. Why would the bank stop her account unless they had perfectly good reasons to? The bank wouldn't just take the word of a complainant without further investigation. Surely even her most loyal followers can see that. Surely even the most loyal follower wouldn't condone fraud.
Yes exactly.
How can a random person get someone's bank account closed? For no good reason? It literally makes no sense at all.

Bully - 'hallo Jack's bank? Jack obtained an account fraudulently. She said so on Instagram'.
Jack's Bank - 'oh thank you for that. We will immediately and randomly close her child's account without looking into it at all, as you must be telling the truth and that is how these procedures work. Thank you Bully'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Oh, I thought that people who *she* follows (ie all the Big Important Blue Ticks) could reply? I may be wrong, though - if so, can everyone look away now and never mention this again. Thanks!
"People mentioned" can reply. No one is mentioned.

Reactions: 32
In the meantime for a little light relief, NotJack has managed to create Schrodinger's rosti - a potato rosti that appears burned around the edges and undercooked in the middle. In the same post, an animal rights apparel firm has suggested they'd be a good business ambassador.
that is a pretty good culinary feat... better or worse than slop?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.