Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you. Can someone explain something to me. Wouldn't the bank do their own research? I'm sure it wasn't just based on a complaint alone?
The only way she would’ve got one is if she’s done it in her kids name or lied about her age when applying. But seeing as she’s bragged about using one in her name (idiot) we can safely assume she’s lied about her age and this is the sort of bank account that doesn’t go balls deep in checks as it’s a kids account. She’s her own worst enermy, not us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You know, using a child's bank account to buy your weekly shopping (for example), even with the child agreeing to it would also be dodgy as hell, as it falls within the realms of money laundering/Deets and squares, if you wanna be down with the youth. The taxman would be very interested as to how much money was potentially being funnelled into a child's account, too - wouldn't they, @MancBee ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Poor SB.
His account locked due to Jack showing off on SM.
And yes I doubt one complaint would do it - their fraud department must have had a 'forensic' look at what happened and realised it was illegally obtained. (Is illegal the right word? Anyway it was under false pretences).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
HELLO IS THAT THE POLICE? Yeah some mendacious bullies are laughing at me because I posted about using a bank account wrong and the bank closed the account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Poor SB.
His account locked due to Jack showing off on SM.
And yes I doubt one complaint would do it - their fraud department must have had a 'forensic' look at what happened and realised it was illegally obtained. (Is illegal the right word? Anyway it was under false pretences).
Yes, absolutely.

Reactions: 28
Wow this has really been worth the grunk this lunchtime!

Imagining this scenario:
Jacks HOY: hey Jack, how are you doing since you left school.
Jack: well I’ve totally PROVED YOUR WRONG.
Jacks HOY: oh wow, are you an successful in your life and career now.
Jack: I cook brown stuff, pretend to be poor and tweet stuff.
Jacks HOY: wow I’ve reassessed my whole teaching career now. We really should have let you sit 20 GCSEs.
Jack: needless to stay, I had the last laugh...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Expanded the comment she made.

Screenshot_20210228-135422_Instagram.jpg

'self identifying as a nine year old'

(Sorry for the text being so tiny 👀)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm guessing her engagement must have dropped if she's wheeling out the harassing trolls narrative again.

And Jack, YOU ruined your son's savings account. YOU. If you hadn't shouted about it over various social media platforms no one would be any the wiser.

Take some responsibility for once you raging narc.
Taking the piss is a fine art, and she's absolutely tit at it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow this has really been worth the grunk this lunchtime!

Imagining this scenario:
Jacks HOY: hey Jack, how are you doing since you left school.
Jack: well I’ve totally PROVED YOUR WRONG.
Jacks HOY: oh wow, are you an successful in your life and career now.
Jack: I cook brown stuff, pretend to be poor and tweet stuff.
Jacks HOY: wow I’ve reassessed my whole teaching career now. We really should have let you sit 20 GCSEs.
Jack: needless to stay, I had the last laugh...
Everything she's doing at the moment reminds me of the 'needless to say...' moment where Alan goes absolutely mental over his 'don't be blue, Peter!' anecdote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know, using a child's bank account to buy your weekly shopping (for example), even with the child agreeing to it would also be dodgy as hell, as it falls within the realms of money laundering/Deets and squares, if you wanna be down with the youth. The taxman would be very interested as to how much money was potentially being funnelled into a child's account, too - wouldn't they, @MancBee ?
I mean, it's especially bad when you think about the fact that other people (SB's dad // grandparents / etc) may also have been paying into the account.
Jack - that's your son's money, please stop making him pay for his own low welfare sausages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m the same age as Jack and I have no idea about any of this :oops: in my defence I’m still waiting to outgrow my emo phase. But then I don’t pretend to be an expert in all music and would definitely just buy a voucher rather than trying to become a Grime expert on Twitter overnight.
You havent mixed in showbiz-ish circles though! You'd think she would have had some exposure to all this, especially being in and around London. It just baffles me, she appears weeks/months/year later talking about this. Such a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Expanded the comment she made.

View attachment 459614

'self identifying as a nine year old'
'zany lil money hound' :sick:
Go Henry were forced to investigate and stop the account after she showed off and laughed about it like this on SM. They had to set an example.
If she had kept her gob shut nobody would be any the wiser.
There was no sinister deep investigation on Tattle's part - just copying a post SHE WROTE.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
why would you set up a bank account for a 10 year old? I don;t have children, is this normal? ahhh the halcyon DKL days...... also "I don't talk much about it" actually made me LOL
Yeah it’s normal for kids to have little savings accounts. It’s not normal to make children buy groceries with the money because their mum’s Visa card is hidden in a lockbox.

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.