Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL is she bleeping serious. You had a fraudulant bank account, you dick 😂

We wont get tired because you're like a g(r)ift that keeps on g(r)ifting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
oh come on!

CPS, doesn't exist here, pretty sure no one here contacted social services. can't remember if anyone got in touch with the RSPCA about the kitten, but it would be a valid concern. police?? what? when? not us

a few people worked out where she lives all from the many, many pics she's posted and mainly just to have a nose at her house, not for any malicious purpose

sponsors, yes a few people contacted Linda McCartney and others with valid concerns, but there were also the viggles who mostly aren't here. co-workers and agent? again what? when? not us

go henry were messaged by someone who doesn't post here and again, was it for SB's pocket money or was it for the £20 shops? then and now, I know. 🙄 and don't try and pull heartstrings saying he used pocket money to buy presents, that's kinda sickening

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
A good opportunity to discuss our court outfits? I'm still thinking my dress made of William Morris Strawberry thief fabric. Who is coming dressed as a Go Henry card?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
how is she so stupid to publish this online?! I dont'se use twitter, do people generally tweet when they break the law?!
This was actually an insta post. She's that thick she's boasting about fraudulently using her son's account for her shopping on both insta and twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A good opportunity to discuss our court outfits? I'm still thinking my dress made of William Morris Strawberry thief fabric. Who is coming dressed as a Go Henry card?
No no Dear Heart. Courts are places we wear horrid, oppressive BLACK SUITS only. (We can destroy them gleefully after our victory)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No no Dear Heart. Courts are places we wear horrid, oppressive BLACK SUITS only. (We can destroy them gleefully after our victory)
Only black suits? That's a shame, because I was contemplating putting together an outfit like this.

You know, in homage.

1614521654845.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
From an actual financial journalist - "everything about this [ .... ] screams 'scam'". You're not wrong, mate.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.14.55.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.37.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 14.11.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
I think we should all dress up, proper fancy like.
I've worn tracksuits and leggings for a year now and I'm not even sure I can still walk in heels anymore. I would love to go to court in a posh frock and my hair done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What's set her off this time? Is she panicking about libellous stuff written about her school, including a former head of year's initials? Did Queen Nicola's reign of shade finally get to her? Has the Brexit tin thief been called into work?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I went Grammar school. In my last job I was managing the finances for a charity on considerably less than £27k. My colleague (same age as Jack with a degree) was ops manager and earning considerably less than £27k. My oldest son is a post doctoral researcher on less than £27k and he’s got an actual maths PhD. If she really was earning that in her late teens with 4.5 GSCEs then she really needs to get over herself and stop whining about her school.
I went TO Grammar school. FFS. That’ll teach me to post just after I’ve got up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
the options for costumes now are pretty much endless!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.