Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybes Stella McCartney could be our sponcon couturier as an apology for the LM horror?
Fabulous idea. Love how it's coming together... now all we need is a date to get this penciled in for (on the notepad wallpaper obviously) and then get these dresses made to fit like a glove 🤣. Reckon they could even make us some extras so we could trail them behind us like they were breadcrumbs for a bird... preferably wearing traaazers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I must confess the screenshots are pickling my head, is that due diligence in response to Kirsty, squig and co or earlier. I'm sorry I'm such a confused muppet
Jack's due diligence tweet? It was in response to Sam.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The fact she clearly tagged gohenry in the first tweet for a brand partnership and now they’ve mugged her off 😂 Henry says no thx hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Fabulous idea. Love how it's coming together... now all we need is a date to get this penciled in for (on the notepad wallpaper obviously) and then get these dresses made to fit like a glove 🤣. Reckon they could even make us some extras so we could trail them behind us like a breadcrumbs for a bird... preferably wearing traaazers.
Dates? Can I give you a sultana, dried fruit is basically interchangeable right?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, what a glorious day!

The sun is shining, Spring is around the corner, my father has had his vaccine, soon to be followed by my mother, and Jack has had her arse well and truly handed to her on Twitter. Oh happy day!

Well done fraus! Top banter this afternoon, epic chaos and a round of applause to all of you expert screenshotters. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I bet she's fizzing inside.
Ah what will happen now? The brave squig has admitted the complaint, I really don't think she's from here as her complaint does not sound like one of ours and is one of her own genuine concerns. So what happens now?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In true Jack style i lied about logging off. Is she really worth that much? Jeez. Can she buy some new lies with that net worth then?
it's one of those bot sites, just about any random influencer with have a net worth of x million according to these sites

Reactions: 21
What a Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.