Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should get her lawyer onto our "criminal behaviour". Seriously. It's time, Jack. Let's do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Yet again, if anyone wants to take us to court over this. Feel free. Nobody here has done a thing wrong.

Jack is experiencing consequences for setting up a child's bank account in her name when she is an adult. And she's hurling her toys from her pram (funnily enough like an actual child) because she's been found out doing it.

Don't set up accounts fraudulently and brag about it and you won't get found out. It's that simple.
Jack and logic are not friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that's the problem she wants to be edgy and cool. I think she has tried this most of her life, but she's just not.

I've never been edgy or cool and I honestly don't care.

I think she sees all these am influencers, bloggers doing all these cool interesting things and she's sat over there like hey do you want some supernoodle icream.
Jack is a nerd In denial. Once she embraces her nerdhood and realised that there is nothing wrong with being a nerd, she will be much happier.

Maybe the cool kids won't want to sit with her, but that's ok. They don't anyway.

Reactions: 25
She's the one out there spreading LIES and LIBEL and SLANDER about us to her massive following, who suck it all up unthinkingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeeeeeaaaah no that's not gonna wash. They emailed you about it because it's in your name and it's fraudulent. Nice job trying to make us feel guilty though. Top notch narc work there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And the 'it all started when I got the DKL job' 🥴
Come on Jack be honest. The early threads here were so slow - sometimes a month between posts. A lot of people came here after the repeated attacks on THAT MAN, and the almighty twitter tantrum she had which lead to getting the DKL job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The one you signed up for fraudulently? Yes, how tedious that laws apply to you too, Jack.

View attachment 459532
Oh do duck off Jack, no one has done anything of the sort. All the tit you ever get is because you’ve put it on social media yourself. You’re SO bleeping TEDIOUS. Do you forget how you tweet every damn thing you think and do? We don’t make tit up, it’s all on you so own it you daft twit. Stop bleeping lying about EVERYTHING and see how much better things are.

Sorry, I’m in a bad mood, my football team are losing 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
And the 'it all started when I got the DKL job' 🥴
Come on Jack be honest. The early threads here were so slow - sometimes a month between posts. A lot of people came here after the repeated attacks on THAT MAN, and the almighty twitter tantrum she had which lead to getting the DKL job.
Also, she came here to do her fabulous unasked-for AMA well after the DKL job. PLUS it's not like we're the only ones commenting on her. She's basically just annoyed that she can't bully tattle into deleting the threads on her, like she can with mumsnet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh do duck off Jack, no one has done anything of the sort. All the tit you ever get is because you’ve put it on social media yourself. You’re SO bleeping TEDIOUS. Do you forget how you tweet every damn thing you think and do? We don’t make tit up, it’s all on you so own it you daft twit. Stop bleeping lying about EVERYTHING and see how much better things are.

Sorry, I’m in a bad mood, my football team are losing 😖
Bless you. Can someone explain something to me. Wouldn't the bank do their own research? I'm sure it wasn't just based on a complaint alone?

Reactions: 38
Bless you. Can someone explain something to me. Wouldn't the bank do their own research? I'm sure it wasn't just based on a complaint alone?
It’s literally not her account, she’s signed up in SB’s name, legally and completely above board. She then used it and told the world what she’d done.

Reactions: 44
There's nothing more delightful than seeing Jack Monroe hoisted with her own petard. *chef's kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.