Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she used that account for her £20 shops. Why is she using her son's money for her Asda groceries?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Maybe if you weren't such a Grade A weapon that feels the need to broadcast your every movement, thought and whim people wouldn't know that you'd been fraudulently using your son's Go Henry account?

Once again trying to blame us when it's her oversharing and desperate need for attention that is the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Posted publicly for everyone to see:

Screenshot_20210228-131500_Instagram.jpg

"I gave MYSELF a GoHenry card - had to pretend to be something like nine years old for it which is why I haven't tagged them as I don't want them binning my account"

head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
RECEIPTS.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 13.18.59.png

ETA stop being so fast everyone! <to self; how about *you* stop being so slow, Veronicaa?>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
If it made sense, people wouldn't be talking about it. One for you to ponder, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's acting like people have stolen money from her son, when she's the one using his account for her shopping 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
so hilarious that you would pretend not to have a toaster when you have admitted to having 3 freezers :LOL:
Then posts a picture practically the next day showing you a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm guessing her engagement must have dropped if she's wheeling out the harassing trolls narrative again.

And Jack, YOU ruined your son's savings account. YOU. If you hadn't shouted about it over various social media platforms no one would be any the wiser.

Take some responsibility for once you raging narc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
"This is criminal behaviour" - umm yeah that's presumably why GoHenry acted. Also I assume your son's money is safe, it's just that BECAUSE OF YOU he won't be able to use his card anymore. Because they can't trust that *you're* not using it fraudulently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
what is this about a fraudalent bank account?
As if this is true, she has such a good imagination she should really get into fiction writing
Erm. I don't know or care where her bank is? I don't know her address and I have not contacted anybody petal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yet again, if anyone wants to take us to court over this. Feel free. Nobody here has done a thing wrong.

Jack is experiencing consequences for setting up a child's bank account in her name when she is an adult. And she's hurling her toys from her pram (funnily enough like an actual child) because she's been found out doing it.

Don't set up accounts fraudulently and brag about it and you won't get found out. It's that simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.