Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the merkage kids? I have many a fond memory of sitting in my bear friends lowered Clio in McDonald’s car park listening to them and I’m more or less the same age as Jack.

Reactions: 10
And also, if the teacher that allegedly told her this was knocking on retirement age, then how the duck did she manage to send her a copy of the book some eleven years later? Surely she’d have been well into her retirement by then? See Jimmy Nail GiF above.
Plus how did she know the address?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I always consider myself really cool until I stumble into topics such as grime. I don'r know what grime is. I teach very sweet, innocent teens here in the desert and today I astonished them by explaining that you have to get a teardrop tattoo every time you do a murder. Back to counting my GCSEs to be cool.
I think you only do this if you get caught. West Yorkshire Police would have had better results if Sutcliffe had followed your advice on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
My overwhelming response would be one of pity, I think
Imagine being that arrogant that you imagine we would care. I've already said repeatedly what I want. Slopbot in concert. The opportunity to wear an onion police t-shirt in public. I AM A SIMPLE WOMAN.

I don't care if two internet randos meet up. If Jack cooks the only explosive thing will be the diahorrea that occurs as a consequence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Why is she like this? It's ok to not be an expert on everything, or to have to love everything. You can just kind of like bits and bobs of some things, or not like it at all and just buy your brother a voucher.

Mine loves death metal, and whilst I'm ok listening to it, I can't pretend to know anything beyond a couple of band names. I'm not going to start 'liking' that stuff on SM, he'd really start thinking I'd lost my mind, not be amazed by my awesomeness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why not just ask your brother what he's into. Nice opportunity to have some quality time together, talking about music, rather than spending it online asking strangers for suggstions to impress your brother with?
This is it, isn't it? Even though its the thing her brother is into, she still has to be the person that knows more about it.
Grime. Completed it, mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's probably hoping her new Twitter Grime mates will wing her some exclusive tracks she can impress her brother with :rolleyes:

To use a Kevin Keegan phrase I would *love* it if she met comic book tit robot guy, that'd be like Pass-Agg Central.

Stab Vest Jack...
S01E06-A6JmUqCI-subtitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
An interesting, long-deleted post from the past that's relevant to current discussions.

Also an incredibly rare instance of Jack taking some responsibility for her own actions.

I've attached a screenshot from oursouthend.com, posted in May 2012.

View attachment 459391
I’d like to know how she got “4.5 reluctant GCSE’s”! Presumably English wasn’t one of them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would any of us care if smolsadnonrobot 🥺🥺 met up with Jack?
Never gonna happen, mate. Let it go. You're just not important/famous enough. Unless you can manage to fit in with whatever is her flavour of the week campaign.

NotJack has been asked to be a business ambassador for "the animal rights apparel firm"...whatever that is. Please do it - should be interesting! :giggle:
Also did beans, unrinsed beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The one you signed up for fraudulently? Yes, how tedious that laws apply to you too, Jack.

1614517696758.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
Screenshot_20210228-130632.jpg

ETA Beaten to it - but leaving there as she's done it as no reply. How long till the latest delete spree starts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
View attachment 459534
ETA Beaten to it - but leaving there as she's done it as no reply. How long till the latest delete spree starts?
There is no way her back would just email and tell her people were trying to cancel her account. It just isn’t how banks operate. But if it is the go Henry one then she shouldn’t have one anyway! She admitted she lied about her age to get one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
1614518062740.png

Jack, YOU told Twitter that YOU signed up for this for YOUR OWN use. Too late now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
That'll be the GoHenry account you said you fraudulently obtained??

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 13.12.53.png

ETA also beaten to it, several times!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.