Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they mean...us? :ROFLMAO:

"In some quarters", what a knob! Just say what you mean and get it off your chest. We really can take it.

1614512389499.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
We all know that it’s better to get teens vouchers than guess what they’d like, but she doesn’t want to do that because there’s no kudos to be gained. She wants to present the lad with something cutting edge cool (although as pointed out hard to imagine how she’d do that now music isn’t generally bought on a hard copy format) so he’ll be impressed with her.

Above a certain age you just have to accept that you are no longer down wiv da youth (this phrase makes my teenager cringe so I use it frequently 😂). One of the much younger people on my college course was talking about drill music and how it’s being demonised. She’s drill fan and I did have to point out to her that while I vaguely knew what drill was I’d look like a right sad old fart if I tried to pretend I was into it and had a clue who any of the artists she was talking about were.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Isn't tomorrow deadline day (again)? What she doing faffing around on twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The book? She's completed it, mate.

ETA, it's like a 12 year olds scrapbook, all bits of paper glued onto the pages and a big glittery heart and "Jack's book No7" on the cover. Lots of doodles with "I😍💟Louisa" all over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
@Lanie the fact that you say you've never been edgy or cool somehow make you seem absolutely supercool in my opinion.

The people who think they are cool, or care about it, generally aren't.
Thank you thats so kind, personally I think I'm rather tragic. Not to her level but close enough. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Are we in for another bout of illness? Don't know if I can handle that. I'm currently stuck in bed with a real illness- or is it only real if I post it all over Twitter?

I think I'd blow a gasket if I had to go through her teef thing again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
There's something cool about being a bit tragic imo. For example, I now own the fact that I have Actual Opinions on the minutiae of the world of pop music and its associated drama. It's freeing! Don't want to listen to my monologue on why Dead Ringer for Love is sexist and Cher should be ashamed? Or why Richard X was right in giving 'Some Girls' to Rachel Stevens? No one does! But tough tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s far too lazy for that, she wants life on a plate, no effort from her
yeah why bother trying to rectify mistakes when you can just complain bitterly about the past and not make any effort to do anything about it? She would be such an awful teacher, I could just imagine her talking non stop and not giving any of the students the time to contribute, she likes the sound of her own voice so much

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think they mean...us? :ROFLMAO:

"In some quarters", what a knob! Just say what you mean and get it off your chest. We really can take it.

View attachment 459455
Are we addicts/abusers that are ruining lives or 😈 that would be fun to invite along to a robot gathering?

Sorry to bring this up but it just shows how she hands out comments without a thought to whom they may be harming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
There's something cool about being a bit tragic imo. For example, I now own the fact that I have Actual Opinions on the minutiae of the world of pop music and its associated drama. It's freeing! Don't want to listen to my monologue on why Dead Ringer for Love is sexist and Cher should be ashamed? Or why Richard X was right in giving 'Some Girls' to Rachel Stevens? No one does! But tough tit.
My music isn't cool anymore. I actually don't like alot of what's played today. I am a rocker at heart but much of today's music leaves alot to be desired in my very humble opinion. I havent seen a future " classic band" recently there all just churning out any old shite to makes money. A bit like someone else we know. There's no real skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ETA, it's like a 12 year olds scrapbook, all bits of paper glued onto the pages and a big glittery heart and "Jack's book No7" on the cover. Lots of doodles with "I😍💟Louisa" all over it.
Not sure about the 'i ❤ Louisa', given this is Jack's most recently liked tweet ...

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 11.53.14.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

bit like this?....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.