Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strangely enough, I think grime was mentioned a few days ago in the food and drink thread? Jack, please, this is all a bit desperate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Bloody hell Jack, you are so uncool it's painful. I took my mum to a black metal gig my friend's band were playing at and she had a great time. Mum would have been around 75 at the time, she wasn't too keen on the vocals but loved the music and the way everyone was dressed.

She wasn't scared of anyone, all the blokes thought she was adorable. So, my pension age mum had no preconceptions about 'young people' and no need for a vest.

That vest thing has me crying with laughter, it's so stupid. What are you, Jack??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Ooh so she's technically a trend-setter then!

edit: that bit from 2012 reads like a different person. however I also feel between the lines a bit of my own habit of overbearing enthusiasm and plans before it all deflates and goes to tit.
I think that's the problem she wants to be edgy and cool. I think she has tried this most of her life, but she's just not.

I've never been edgy or cool and I honestly don't care.

I think she sees all these am influencers, bloggers doing all these cool interesting things and she's sat over there like hey do you want some supernoodle icream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Waiting for her to @ Marcus Rashford. 'Dear Marcus. Wahgwan, blud? Kindest regards, Dr Jack Monroe'

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She must of thought she was so edgy with her stab vest doesn't she realise that the people who actually wear them Stormzy is 72 years old, Kanye West actually have reason to use them. I doubt anyone but a handful people actually noticed she was flitting about and if they did why would they want to harm her. She's not in a gang that I know off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Giving your whole game away here, Jack.

It's flattering you use a gif from the office though. We know you ♥ us.

1614512145008.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She must of thought she was so edgy with her stab vest doesn't she realise that the people who actually wear them Stormzy is 72 years old, Kanye West actually have reason to use them. I doubt anyone but a handful people actually noticed she was flitting about and if they did why would they want to harm her. She's not in a gang that I know off?!
My line of work occasionally requires stab-vests (not me personally thank god) and my goodness some of the lads couldn't wait to get one on. Any excuse. In fact I dealt with an incident where someone turned up in a stab vest in a public space and all it did was make people very very nervous about his intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Lanie the fact that you say you've never been edgy or cool somehow make you seem absolutely supercool in my opinion.

The people who think they are cool, or care about it, generally aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If she sat 7 GCSE's but was struck off 'most' of them, how many GCSE's are there? And that's a genuine question, had though that 7 or 8 was about the average...(thought admittedly, it's been a few years for me personally...)

Exactly! As always, what she says doesn’t add up and is also contradicted by all the other guff she spouts (parents not knowing she was expelled for scalpel pinching). Such bollocks, and NO ONE in the press or from her school ever challenges this shiz.

Brilliant students do 8, 9 or even 10 o’levels/GCE’s/GCSE’s. Obviously the work load for this is tremendous and the kid is both bright and super organised. Normies do 6/7. If you don’t pass the requisite number/achieve the number of points needed, you may be asked to leave. If you dont get a B in the 3 a levels you chose, you may not be allowed to do them (and in circs like illness, bereavement There is leeway)

By her various admissions she sat 7; perfectly normal, so what the F is she on about? Perhaps she wanted to do 8 or 9 and they quite rightly said no (given the workload and her eventual results)? Either way, she implies that the schoold did her wrong and it doesn't make ANY sense, seeing that she sat the normal number (and clearly didn’t put the work in). Tough luck to her.

All she does is whine about being gifted, boast about getting into the grammar and then moan that she was treated unfairly. Being allowed to sit 7 exams and royally screwing up 2 of them, if six were needed for A’s, is not unfair.

(Disclosure: youngest did almost exactly this, had to leave, went to 6 form college and got 4 A levels. Now at uni)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.