Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only took 7 GCSE's. Pulling her from the additional ones allowed her to concentrate on the 7 she was expected to pass. And she even failed half of them.

How did she think she would have done had they not pulled her from those she was expected to fail? I am sure the school decided that she would do even worse. They realised that if she took all exams she would have less time to prepare for each subject. Their decision enabled her to concentrate on the seven subjects she was good at. I left school 50 years ago, and even I can see that it is no good sitting exams you are going to fail, it would be demoralizing.

Jack is clearly not good at critical thinking, or logic for that matter. Once again showing how thick she really is; if she can't see how being pulled from her poorest subjects gave her the best chance of doing well in those that remained. But she even failed some of those she took, thereby proving them right to pull her from even more failures.

Thick as a brick that one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Yeah it kinda reads like she was pulled for her own good and not that of the league tables, not that the two aren't connected. Like how I sat a lower level maths paper which was capped at a grade C. I got my C, more than happy. I also leave my two D grades in art and history off my CV because they're irrelevant but if anyone asks, it was like...16 years ago and I won't deny it.

And no one asks, because no one gives two shits about GCSEs once you've got your first job.

Everyone was told something like that at school, teachers were different even back then. My little sister was told 'getting homework out of a *surname* is like getting tit out of a rocking horse' by a teacher we shared. Nothing more came of that than a funny anecdote. Some teachers had a grudge, some shouldn't have been anywhere near a child's development, but in hindsight I can see they were miserable, and there were some amazing teachers there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also, I think someone might have mentioned this before. If she was expelled for stealing the scalpel, she wouldn’t have been able to sit the exams at the school. 🤷‍♀️
They have to let you sit them. My brother was expelled from 2 schools but he went back in, he only bothered to turn up for 2 but he did go in.
If this is what actually happened we’d have heard about it though, so safe to say it is not.

Reactions: 28
Just give him some money OMG. How is she going to know what Grime he already owns. This is so embarassing. I would not dream of doing this.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
She is the same age as me, what bubble has she grown up in and in what decade!? bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You know, I'm almost sorry I posted here about the peeky_mink account, so that Jack could see it and immediately delete it. Imagine all the self-incriminating posts we could have been privvy to if she was still active on that account.
No that was iconic chaos by our own elite CSI agent dear heart, you can’t regret a thing we loved it, thank you for your service comrade 😂 x

If anyone ever discovers alts tho feel free to PM me and I can scrape their historical content ready for the big reveal so we’ve still got tit to laugh at when they go private and/or delete 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She is the same age as me, what bubble has she grown up in and in what decade!? bleeping hell.
Yep, she's 32, not 62.

Though she was frightened passing the "young ones" in a dance tent at a festival. I've no idea what she was frightened of, or what she thought they would do to her. This was when she was 28!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jeeez just use Google you plum.... stop reaching out with pretend questions to the adoring fans. If he's already into grime..." Now that's what I call Grime"...or something....might be a bit basic

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is there a reason little brother can’t do it himself?

He does have hands I presume.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So she sat 7 and failed almost half of that, but blames the teachers for not allowing her to take *more* exams? LOL. The ones she dropped would presumably be the ones she was even less likely to pass than the ones she took, and had she done better at the ones she took, there would have been absolutely no problems.
Unless they found another short course for her, I'd wager she actually only took 6 and the "half". The short course RE was its own thing, you didn't get a consolatory half if you buggered up some of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Jeeez just use Google you plum.... stop reaching out with pretend questions to the adoring fans. If he's already into grime..." Now that's what I call Grime"...or something....might be a bit basic
I'm hoping someone tells her Big Shaq or all those kids off the Blackpool Grime documentary on Vice.

edit: as for it being the one genre she knows nothing about, my gut feeling tells me she couldn't carry a discussion on hip hop either, but I don't think she'll be one of those 'I like everything but rap and country' types because the generally perceived sentimentality and working class...ity of the latter is right up her alley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean, you've presumably heard of Stormzy is 72 years old too, no? Miss "white as mayonnaise" showing herself up again.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.41.11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm hoping someone tells her Big Shaq or all those kids off the Blackpool Grime documentary on Vice.
Little T, Millie B, Soph Aspin... They've all faded but inexplicably BGM still survives and thinks it's it 😂

Millie B went viral on tiktok in the US so is apparently now actually making money though. Jack could only wish for such viral success!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, you've presumably heard of Stormzy is 72 years old too, no? Miss "white as mayonnaise" showing herself up again.

View attachment 459392

I assumed that's where she got her incredibly arse-clenchingly performative stab-vest at Glasto schtick from, if it's because she genuinely felt threatened AT GLASTONBURY then I have no words

Little T, Millie B, Soph Aspin... They've all faded but inexplicably BGM still survives and thinks it's it 😂

Millie B went viral on tiktok in the US so is apparently now actually making money though. Jack could only wish for such viral success!
I was wondering what they were all still up to 😆 might have to fall back down that rabbithole again today. More of a hip hop head than grime but I love the culture behind it and also whatever the hell you'd call what was going on with BGM

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An interesting, long-deleted post from the past that's relevant to current discussions.

Also an incredibly rare instance of Jack taking some responsibility for her own actions.

I've attached a screenshot from oursouthend.com, posted in May 2012.

Screenshot_20210228-103657_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.