Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is working on their book on the last day. Fucks sake it’s not bleeping homework.
I’m trying to teach secondary aged child not to get into that habit and doing stuff earlier to give time for DISASTERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Pick a spot, smear deep heat and all sorts in to it,
That's what it looks like to me too. I was putting Deep Heat on a sore arm and like a fool rubbed an itch on my face. It looked just like her face last night, red and blotchy and was burning hot. Splashing with cold water would have cooled it down, not adding further creams and potions (if that's what she did)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm proper invested in why she is up taaaahn. What is so important that it needs commuting and face to face?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Either is made up or she's actually so behind the stress has brought her out in hives which she has made worse by rubbing unsuitable ointments all over her face.

Reactions: 28
Groundhog Jack is it? I've never known anyone get so much for doing so little. Grifter Extraordinaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope it's the final showdown from her publishers. No book today? GTFO Jack!
What do you mean you don't believe me?? But, but, but...I....TOLD TWITTER, so it must be true!!

The repercussions of crying wolf once too often.

Hopefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If her publisher lets her go we'll never hear the end of how they discriminated against her because of her ilnesses etc.
Didn't Jack once claim she lost her first publishing deal because she came out as transgender? Nothing to do with disappointing books sales.

This led to the kick starter farce.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
We need to keep our eyes peeled for the inevitable Southend paparazzi photos of her sheepishly scuttling towards the train station, head covered with Burberry scarf like a modern-day Bridget Bardot. The headline to read:

School Lunch Hero, Patient Zero boards Train to London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.