Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Cunderthunt
Not sure whether it’s a skirt or a dress but it is certainly above the knee.
Apparently the group discussed tattoo discrimination and Jack talked about tattoo discrimination she had faced.
She got into politics when a Tory Councillor said single mums were ruining the town (unclear whether they were doing so by wearing traaazzzers and having tattoos etc)
6B3043B1-D01C-4DA6-81E4-284347D01E3A.jpeg
3A2BFD23-970C-4E68-84C6-25EF13E5F4A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is what I'm imagining: :D

Graeme: Sorry Viggles.
Viggles: That really isn’t good enough, Graeme. You gotta do better than that. We’re waiting...! :(

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol. My first memory of a family holiday was to Kirkcaldy. 🔺 I have a vague memory of tickling fish! (They weren’t in Jack’s freezer). 😂
Kirkcaldy is the least holiday like place I can imagine (I worked there till last year). A few miles along the coast has some lovely blue flag beaches and coastline buy Kirkcaldy isn't exactly Blackpool!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For her to start suing people, they would have to have written things that were false, or a lie. Everything the Viggles have written is the truth, and that is why Jack can't handle it.
Exactly. It’s just like last year when she was threatening tattle with legal action. (All that stuff about her lever arch files full of screenshots and how she was compiling a case for the police). In reality, the very last thing she wants is to go to court, because it would shine a very public spotlight on all her deleted tweets and her many lies and inconsistencies - not to mention the Kickstarter, her Patreon, the kitten, the begging from people considerably worse off than she is, her multiple pile-ons and bullying/threats etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Strachan!

At the risk of being 📐, I'm a quine who was born in Aberdeen and my parents later bought (fancy!) a house on Deeside; I've been in Fife for around 30 plus years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good morning, hoping for a lot of chaos today as half term is very quiet.

I don’t own any make up newer than our lockdown started a year ago, and it’s mostly a lot older. I have just learned it is all old and rotten and should be in the bin! I hardly ever wear it, I leave for work at 6.30am as it is. Very interesting how Jack has both the money and time to faff about with expensive cosmetics.

I thought the vegans would be crazier about the vegan society/ Jack colab...

Reactions: 34
Lent joke fail deleted already. Which deadline is this now? How many have there been already? Is this the real one now? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Wow, the Vegan society can't be watching the Linda Mcartney fiasco unfold....and jack herself should have known that a post on a vegan page would just cause more trouble right now.
To be fair, it might have just been the (ill advised) decission of a social media intern at the VS to link to her recipe without Jack even having had a hand in it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I get the idea of wanting to show JM talked bollocks, but let's not fall into the 'you look(ed) great, so you can't be struggling financially/physically' trap. Not because of JM, but because so many put in loads of effort and energy in public not wanting to show their pain/problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I get the idea of wanting to show JM talked bollocks, but let's not fall into the 'you look(ed) great, so you can't be struggling financially/physically' trap. Not because of JM, but because so many put in loads of effort and energy in public not wanting to show their pain/problems.
Generally id agree. But she described herself as starving to the point of bones jutting out - those pictures dont show that.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.