Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean to say that the genius organisation method that was pricey wallpaper on her desk...didn’t organise her into writing this bleeping book?

I need a lie down.

oh god, the wallpaper! I (and jack) completely forgot all about the wallpaper! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you mean to say that the genius organisation method that was pricey wallpaper on her desk...didn’t organise her into writing this bleeping book?

I need a lie down.
I can’t believe I forgot the desk wallpaper! That turned out to be a waste of energy didn’t it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See that all sounds very logical and realistic, but WHAT ABOUT THE OLD CHEIF @Mokie ?! Where was he?? :unsure:
Well @Sideboard Bob I reckon he was probably busy with managing the fire service, strategy, performance, budgets, HMI inspections, targets. I doubt very much he was sat in a meeting with someone who was having a flounce. The fire service is still very hierarchical 🔺 and I really don’t think the chief would be gracing the disciplinary meeting of a call handler.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it's the garage, which at one point was converted into a home office!

ETA: IIRC she spent a lot of time converting it then never did any work there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Has there ever been a bigger spoof than "I didn't want to be in the press" though. Jack takes a slightly larger than normal tit and she's in the papers making an announcement about modern day U bends not being up to the job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You know what Jack? Us poors don't want your lorry-driver-thrown-on-a-grass-verge bottle of piss masquerading as bubble bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I need a lie down.
When this book is finally submitted we'll all need a lie down!

• Haha
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh"

End of the day, you have to be a ginormous phallus for any company - let alone a public sector job - to refuse a resignation rescindment. Hiring and training new staff is a big cost and an ache in the balls.

If Jack the compulsive spender could have had a payout from it at the time, she would have. They were delighted to get rid of the nightmare who had been protected by Daddy MBE's standing in the service. I think she's treading litigious ice here by publicly badmouthing her former colleagues, especially at a time when emergency services are under such strain. Tory vibes are strong with this one.
"Ginormous Phallus'

Took me a while to read the rest because I couldn't stop laughing!

The rest of what you wrote is absolutely spot on, and she is a ginormous phallus.

• Haha
I can’t believe I forgot the desk wallpaper! That turned out to be a waste of energy didn’t it? 🙄
Not that I want to be a wallpaper truther but I bet it's under there (or on top of the kitchen cupboards) somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's the dining room with the shed wallpaper. Can see the rail thing at the top of the wall.

Cotwolds on the wall opposite the door.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It's the dining room with the shed wallpaper. Can see the rail thing at the top of the wall.

Cotwolds on the wall opposite the door.
I sense you Monroe-fatigue, @Marmalade Atkins . "It's the dining room." "The chairs are from Aldi." "IT'S A TYPO ON THE COMPANIES HOUSE WEBSITE."

Solidarity and strength, comrade. We've all been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Now she's just using a different roll as a really hideous tablecloth instead of writing on it (that is wallpaper isn't it?)

20210218_001951.jpg

Honestly though her place looks so chaotic. Just piles of STUFF everywhere. There's no way I'd be able to sleep if I knew that serial killer wall was just a few rooms away. And I wouldn't in a million years proudly share photographic evidence of it with hundreds of thousands of people, including my current and prospective employers.

When this book is finally submitted we'll all need a lie down!
As will her publishers when they see what the endless deadline extensions have actually bought them, no doubt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Her favourite house...I feel like she’s basically an Only Fans account without the requirement for a subscription

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.