Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Graeme can convince lower follower to break ranks for £££.....
but jack won’t be happy about that either as it will piss off 27k viggle and also jack if someone else gets a paid partnership.

I do think she has multiple personalities. It can be the only reason behind the different stories within days in different platforms

Reactions: 25
The size of the unpeeled avocado (cut through the wrong way I have to say) cherry tomatoes and olives gives an indication of size. She must have a totally different idea of what a big meal is than what I call a big meal. It is not a full avocado either, I can only see half.
I’m so glad there’s always posts like this to point out these details. Jack’s food photos just go in one eye and out the other for me.

Eye Of Sauron Jack was before my time! please tell me there were some Gandalf The Beige jokes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My best guess was “BBC - Little Portuguese honey cakes”but that can’t be right cos they already exist and therefore haven’t just been invented in the crazy smol pixie brain. 🤔
Not sure why ‘BBC’ though.
She gets a lot of “inspiration“ from the BBC Good Food website!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My best guess was “BBC - Little Portuguese honey cakes”but that can’t be right cos they already exist and therefore haven’t just been invented in the crazy smol pixie brain. 🤔
Not sure why ‘BBC’ though.
Bubble Buddy Cakes.

Have to crowbar in a reference to the Plague somehow... and obscure the blatant plagiarism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look how much I eat! My child was astounded at the weight of my meal! I'm such a greedy goblin and yet still a smol pixie! Get fucked, Jack. Absolutely nobody would think that anything involving all those ingredients was 'a bit light' and required a whole pack of meatballs. I am very active and have a lot of muscle mass to maintain so I eat A LOT and even I would blanch at a bowl of something that size. I'm sure the feta is vegan and the tzatziki is also made with vegan yoghurt, yeah?

Don't worry everyone, 'little Portuguese honey cakes' is just part of her Tinder bio. All European countries are the same aren't they 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
it's bugging me that I can't work out which room she's made into the War Room. she moved SB into the 3rd bedroom so she could repurpose his room as an office, yes? so, has she moved stuff around the new office yet again? cos it looks completely different.

and why do you need 5 chairs round a massive table like it's a smol conference room? when you're self-employed and work alone?

once again, I am asking whyyyyy, jack, whyyyyyyy?
I presume that it's the dining room

Reactions: 20
Look how much I eat! My child was astounded at the weight of my meal! I'm such a greedy goblin and yet still a smol pixie! Get fucked, Jack. Absolutely nobody would think that anything involving all those ingredients was 'a bit light' and required a whole pack of meatballs. I am very active and have a lot of muscle mass to maintain so I eat A LOT and even I would blanch at a bowl of something that size. I'm sure the feta is vegan and the tzatziki is also made with vegan yoghurt, yeah?

Don't worry everyone, 'little Portuguese honey cakes' is just part of her Tinder bio. All European countries are the same aren't they 🤷‍♀️
Is she really did eat that amount of food it wouldn't fit in that bowl! But we all know its not the truth don't we?

Reactions: 24
mash is always excellent. I love it from boiled or baked potatoes. don't even mind instant in a pinch, the flavoured ones can be a meal in a bowl. a touch of nutmeg makes it super delicious, mash fraus. and an extra knob of butter, if you can afford it.

(coriander will also do as a substitute for anything.)

tried it with tinned many, many years ago, trying to be maverick. as I think we have all realised, no. do not attempt. does not work. they're waxy potatoes in tinned.

best just have them with some fish when you realise you've had the "emergency"/brexit stockpile tinned potatoes knocking about for a bit too long 🙃

(unless louisa's stolen them)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you mean to say that the genius organisation method that was pricey wallpaper on her desk...didn’t organise her into writing this bleeping book?

I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In today's fire service resignation tale, Jack says she went to a meeting to get her job back, with the deputy chief, several senior officers, and a list of other staff present. What's the chances that one of those senior staff members was Daddy?
Sorry if this has already been said but she was a call handler. It’s likely only her line manager, union rep and someone from HR would have been present at this meeting if it did indeed actually happen.

Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has already been said but she was a call handler. It’s likely only her line manager, union rep and someone from HR would have been present at this meeting if it did indeed actually happen.
See that all sounds very logical and realistic, but WHAT ABOUT THE OLD CHEIF @Mokie ?! Where was he?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she really did eat that amount of food it wouldn't fit in that bowl! But we all know its not the truth don't we?
You're right, that is quite obviously not everything in the quantities she listed. I had a sudden cognitive failure and wasn't linking the picture with the caption since they never match up. I thought that was soy sauce in the unpeeled avocado pit hole but I think it's olive juice, possibly from a giant vat of miscellaneous left-over brines. If it's not, there's a free idea for you, Jack.

What kind of mostly-plant based pescetarian bodybuilder prioritises an entire avocado and an enormous hunk of cheese over meatballs anyway? Amateur. Tracking macros is bodybuilding 101.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’ve only known very senior staff to be at something when there’s a disciplinary and there is a case to be heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I presume that it's the dining room

it just looks a bit too dark and the door's on the wrong side for the dining room from that angle

and I am way too invested in any of this!

suffice to say, awful woman has an awful lot of rooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[

Did anyone finish those books? Honestly I started when I was young teenager, borrowing village bible sized tomes of a fellow nerd son of my mums friend, got to about 8 maybe and then felt like every time I started a new one I needed a catch up. I heard he died before he finished the whole thing (which is how I see GoT ending if I’m honest). I should wiki them to see what actually happens.
On topic - yes she is totally like that apart from the badass sorcery.

ETA the author died, not my book loaner
another fantasy writer finished them, I cannot remember who but well known and had his notes. Fae cannot lie but are well known to decieve, maybe our smol little pixie is more pixie than she thinks! Has anyone got any old iron hanging about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.