Jack Monroe #150 Haven’t you got peas to discuss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we know she’s gone back to previous bio? She back to food bank mum. Soz if already posted.
6D9FE481-EFA2-4372-8D96-9A8E55248325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
god, I've just remembered (despite reading about them both all day) the kitten was literally named after today's podcast host.

(well, once jack had read comments here saying how offensive just pretzel was for a name)

and I can't seem to recall jack and sophie eb communicating on twitter before that, so it kinda just goes to show the sickening lengths she'll go to for blue tick attention 😔
The sophie bit was after louisa's treasured family dog that had died

Sorry, seen this has already been posted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mostly plant based makes her sound like a triffid - I personally am mostly water based. Science.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
"Bylines in surprising places" - she's really pleased with that one, isn't she?

We're all very surprised (but not, because cynicism) at the outlets that continue to publish her regurgitated self promoting 90% vegan tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I hope you get some vouchers in response to your letter of complaint. That’s totally shoddy. And £4?! Daylight robbery. If you’ve not turned all of your bars of soap into #JackShacks bubble bath, I hear you can make them into candles (if you’re really desperate)
That reminds me, I have thick glass jars, wicks and wax, what can I make please???

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Did we know she’s gone back to previous bio? She back to food bank mum. Soz if already posted.View attachment 438930
I'm rewriting it for her, it's a bit long, sorry, send doggos:

Former grapefruit squash drinker, now never touch the stuff, never have, never will, just use the bottles #gifted for my #JackShacks bubble bath #recipecomingsoon #linkinbio | bylines everywhere and anywhere that will have me I WILL PRAISE THAT MAN FOR COINS | CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY | all legitimate criticism of me is ableist bullying | Lady Di jumper enthusiast | #notlikeotherpoors #middleclasspovofantasist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That's ridiculous. No wonder she had childcare issues. I sometimes wonder if her performance at the fire service was a bit tit, which is why they were reluctant to help her out with the hours. They were probably hoping she'd resign.

One thing the Urban 75 forums made me think about again - why didn't Jack ever go to a tribunal? If they were being so unreasonable about her childcare situation, and she had to quit due to the amount of stress, surely she'd have them into court for a bit of constructive dismissal? You could probably get a nice bit of settlement cash out of them.
Yes. Particularly because I’d imagine that it’s unionised, so if there was even a whiff of bad behaviour from the fire service, the Union would be right on it in support of the employee.

But, in contradiction of literally everything we know about Jack, on this one occasion she didn’t want to make a fuss...?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Assorted straggly fridge clear out base veg
Coriander wilted to smithereens
Ancient dried seaweed
Radiator-dried yellow-sticker mushrooms.

It all sounds so appealing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
All these pictures of Dash. Yes, Jack you have proved to us that he’s alive.
Now, have a look at his nails. Does he need clipping ? Probably will as he is caged.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.