Jack Monroe #150 Haven’t you got peas to discuss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. I’ve just had a look at some of her posts on Mrs Gloss. She was asking for recommendations for eyebrow microblading last year. And yet her rent has bounced for the past 6 months? 🤔 All that make-up, it’s not Collection 2000 either, Urban Decay palettes. And yet she can justify feeding her son eyelid sausages 😔

edit: added pictures
So much urban decay. I love their stuff, but don't have a lot of it as I can't warrent spending money on it

Reactions: 26
Hey all, it's been a long time since I last posted but have been reading every so often. Things haven't been great this end (still haven't seen my boy in person because of covid with him being in residential, health and disability being crappy and just general shittery) and I'm sure Jack and her ways have tipped me over the edge with needing to post again. Anyway, the Mrs Gloss group... she first joined in Sept 2016. With one of her first posts being about her Chanel lipstick, obviously prescribed by the good lady doctor as how else would you get it? 🤔🤣 (will add screen shot)
I'm so glad the Viggles are speaking out about the whole LM escapade. Anyway hope everyone is well, I may post a bit more now that I'm having to rest plenty. (Actual rest 🤣)

ETA, who was she seeing in March 2017 as I'mnow confused with her timeline? In a post on MGATG she was seemingly wanting ideas if a bloke crush was a keeper or not...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The name Graeme just makes me think of Blind Date and Cilla!
"Here's our Graeme with a quick reminder."
German fact of the day - the German presenter was male so our Graeme was Susi. She had the sexiest voice on TV. I could google her, but I shan't because she will never live up to what's in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The earliest posts I could see were November 2016. I wonder if we can cross reference all the expensive makeup posts with the timestamped wayback archives of her beggig bowl antics on Twitter?

Also... who needs 14 foundations?! I have two... heavy duty Estee Laudee Double Wear for nights out and an everyday No. 7 one. And 40 eyeliners? Ffs 😂View attachment 440112
duck me! I guess my lack of seventy billion lipstick means I'm not feminine? Her views on everything from coriander to femininity, from bechemal to bank cards are so fucked up.

#prayforthevegansociety

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.