Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I actually read a few of those parenting articles. They’re like terrible amateur writing class pieces by someone who has never met a child.
Also I know loads of people whose small boys have put on dresses and make up and even in my daughters NE industrial town non-woke nursery they had boys putting on princess dresses. It’s not that unusual.
I had a friend who is neither a lesbian or identifies as anything other than a woman, but she is cheap, she’s being going to barbers for over 30 years as she has very short hair. Sometimes they refuse and sometimes they don’t.
She’s such a teenager.
She thinks she invented the world. What she going to do when she has an actual teenager to deal with...

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Im only read the first one, “Transparenting”, but OMG the glaring lies in it 😮

I bet SB never called her “Mamapapa”
An older boy never said “your Mum’s a ******”

Not to mention these two entries for the Not Happened Of The Year Awards:

View attachment 413983

View attachment 413984
The world is a v different place now, but are kids really at the cutting edge of gender politics? Would they know to use a slur like that...?

I remember “finding out” that Hayley from Corrie was transgender as a kid, it didn’t make sense and I couldn’t understand it but it wasn’t something we ever thought of cos it is such an abstract concept to a child?? Tbh I was always a lil scared of Roy 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been posted before but I’ve never seen these pics of her blonde before? Cock drawer gets a mention too 🍆🐔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whenever anyone tries to be kind on here and says that she’s probably a great mum, I struggle to agree. I’d like to think so for his sake, but having a lazy, narcissistic fantasist for a mum must be so hard on him.
I agree, I think she is a terrible mother. I had a narc mother. It sent a chill through me when @essexgirl101 said her son was very very quiet. 🙁

PS Where is @essexgirl101? Witness protection?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The underbite though...sorry commenting on someone’s appearance is unnecessary but one of my children has a bad one and I thought adults grew out of it 😬
She has an overbite, not an underbite; an underbite is like what Jimmy Hill had. You don’t grow out of any jaw growth problem, they have to be fixed. In growing children they can be fixed by appliances that guide growth, avoiding surgery or extractions. (You can google biobloc)

Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has already been posted before but I’ve never seen these pics of her blonde before? Cock drawer gets a mention too 🍆🐔
Wow.
It’s all about Jack- if she’d only take ONE minute and remember that EVERYTHING is there for her son to read & look at. Gives new meaning to the word selfish. Oh and stupid.

Reactions: 25
She ‘thought’ she was. I mean, don’t allow the lack of a diagnosis from a doctor to get in the way of deciding you have something which can really limit your life. duck sake.
Did she google it and self diagnose?
Isn't this just the most SEVERE example of her finding a big word and misusing it? <insert Princess Bride gif>

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does SB always seem to give her adoring weird sort of backhanded compliments that no child would give?

'Do you think those HausFraus talk about you so much online because secretly they wish they were you because you're awesome and way way smarter than any of them could ever be Mamapapa??'

🙄🙄🙄

Lorrrrrrrd give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Woah that final post by heavy metal viggle was an eye-opener!
Love how he went from ‘so who’s this Jack Monroe guy?’ To SHOUTY SWEARY CAPITALS accusing them of...well, stuff not at all related to veganism. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In other news, DefinitelyNotJack is proving they are definitely not Jack by taking photographs of vegan cheese at a supermarket that's available in Jack's area, not ASDA, [Lidl].

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She really does think the world is obsessed with her doesn't she? In one of her parenting columns, she claims that nursery staff whispered to each other about her.
The columns are pretty hilariously bad except for the one where she rants about her son's tantrums and calls him a pint size misogynist, that's seriously bad.

Thanks for all the receipts @discolisa
My friend’s wife, who exhibits the same traits as Jack, does this. I’ve witnessed her fabricate entire stories about people being rude to her about being ‘queer/non binary’* when I have been with her at the time, and no such thing happened. Just blatant lying for attention. I’m dying to tell her that she is fairly ordinary, and not really edgy or worthy of comment. Most people literally couldn’t give a tit about random folk looking even slightly ‘different’.

Her other is to claim someone fancied her rotten and was flirting wildly with her (again, everyone else in her company at the time must have missed this).

*in quotations because she is in hetrosexual marriage and has never had a same sex relationship. Her NB status appears to relate to having a short ish haircut and liking to wear trousers sometimes. I’m not kidding.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've just reread the New Statesman article, here are a couple of funny bits.
Also, Jack has shrunk, she's teenier than ever, practically microscopic!
Is this Partridge’s autobiography. The passing out parade comment is comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m peckish, I RENT, and I once dated a woman... can I be on the front cover of Diva yet? 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve found a load more articles that I do not remember seeing here. I’ll give you all a rest tonight and post another day ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.